Big Boys Need Love Too!

i am getting close taz!! i weighed in this morning at 14st 4!! which is 2.25lbs lighter than on monday's weigh in :S looks like my body has had a bit of a boost... would be great if i could get into the 13s before denmark but as that's only 10 days away i would say it's unlikely, ha. still, no harm in going for it... on my scales of course. my cdc's have me at 5lbs heavier...

abz xx

I know what you mean. Naked and after morning pee I am 13st13lb on my scales but dressed and on SW scales that translates to 14st1lb. But at least we have the satisfaction of actually seeing the 13's even if not official!

I admit it! I did a sneaky weigh this morning. Down 2.5 lb since Monday. Fingers crossed for a good official weigh in on Monday. I have to say I'm feel optomistic about my mini goal which was 17st 0lb but to see 16 for the first time in about 5 years would be lovely!

thanks ladies!:D

Yeah well, When I started dieting last time,it was a fw years ago and I to 16.7 stone. which I am surprised at. I looked quite nice considering the weight. Looking back at pics I looked almost normal. hahaha. I will see if I can post of pic or two of that so you guys can see but I need to see where they are. But like last time I will leave them for 1 day then take them off. Anyway, I doing well...till I had those drinks whilst on my holiday( you know the ones taz) and then it was all down hill from there. I was Pregnant with my LU 8 weeks later and then I stood no chance. But considering I was about nearly 6 stone heavier at one point than I am now I am well chuffed. I gained a rediculous amount of weight when I was expecting, as towards the later half of my pg, I had "pelvis dysplasia" which is where my ligaments that support my pelvis were slackened due to the PG and made my bones rub when I walked or did activities. So I couldn't walk and barely could make it to the loo. no more swimming or anything so I piled on the pounds as I was quire hungry and getting next to no movement. I was luck to make 50-75 steps a day. But two months after the baby...I was fine and then I started on my way to trying to eat and exercise better.

I know we will all get there. It will take me a bit longer as my end goal is further away then y'all but we will manage it. I am very encouraged by what is happening so far and I can't ask for any more than that.:)

What are y'all up to today?

Abz...is denmark the first time you are going to meet your OH's family and parents?

That's great Claire! Just don't relax too much having seen that loss and think you can have more treats! I have done that before and totally messed up a good week! Hope it stays that way for you for Monday

hey guys.

jenn, i have met them loads of times before. we go a couple of times a year and they think i'm fab, which is handy, ha. the last time they saw me was at new year and i was at my heaviest. in fact i think there's a pic of me with red hair in my pics bit which is from then. i really need to get a current pic of me taken i think.

ooh ooh. i just remembered. can you remember those size "17" trousers that i wanted to get into before denmark? they are a really small size 18 and i got them on a couple of weeks ago but they were by no means pretty!! well i have had them on all day and they fit perfectly :D woo. so yeah. no way i'm getting to a size 16 before denmark but at least i fit into these :)

abz xx

You can do this tyn , know what you mean about the gym thing and how you felt about the holiday.

Your not alone by far, Hope you do well and be strong. Set your goal and get that holiday booked up.............

:)

Morning all, Abz that is great about the trousers! I guess they will be going to Denmark with you! I was too knackered to catch up last night but it's so quiet here! When does Elle get back?

Gaggle, welcome to Tyns place x

good morning guys. i feel like sh*te. i just couldn't get to sleep last night. i lay there for ages and ages and ages and ages. i don't even know what time it was when i finally dropped off, but i kept waking up. am wondering whether my lush bubble bar relaxed me and also rejuvinated me... perhaps i should have that one on a morning...

waiting for a cup of sludge to cool down so i can caffeinate myself with it. i am at work for 10 hours!! no clue how i'm going to survive it, ha.

how are you chaps today??

abz xx

Aw sorry you aren't feeling so great today Abz. Most of my shifts are just over 10 hours but I couldn't imagine doing it in an office. That must be really tough for you!

not really. i don't mind the 10 hour shifts as long as i've had some sleep. i can't have had more than four or five hours last night. possibly a lot less. i just lay awake for what felt like forever!! plus it means i get to work a four-day week if i work 10-hour days which i prefer :)

how's your chilling out going taz?

abz xx

It's going good so far thanks. I am just catching up with the TV I missed yesterday and doing some research. When I can be arsed I am going to make myself a coffee but I am too comfortable at the moment!

hee. oh for an armchair!! well time seems to have pretty much stood still here!! nothing is happening!!

abz xx

well i will be but am waiting for some test results whilst pootling through a couple of tasks. might do a bit of programming later. we are testing a new system at the moment so it's a bit of a case of watching and waiting and supervising and crossing our fingers, ha. plus, i'm the only one here at the moment in IT and there's only about 3 other staff so the need for front line support pre-9am is fairly minimal at the mo. sometimes it's manic, but not today, ha.

abz xx

Grrr I am trying to order something for a party and the delivery charge is £14.99 but there is an option to pick the item up! Trouble is, they don't say WHERE you can pick it up from! How frustrating, I now have to wait for them to answer the phone!

grr. i hate it when things like that happen.

does anyone know how long parcelforce recorded delivery takes after dispatch? i mean. it's a fairly local company that have dispatched my parcel at 10am... just wondering whether it's going to arrive today or whether i'm going to have to come into work on my day off to pick the bugger up, ha.

abz xx

Abz - not entirely sure but I think it tends to be an overnight jobby. I think it has to go to a central depot then be sent out from there.

I'm currently procrastinating as I decide between staying at work and doing some stuff before next week and giving up and going home and leaving it to next week.

I might make a list.

TOTM arrived :( and so am feeling a bit crappy. Still managing to resist the biscuits though.

That reminds me, must go and drink some water. I'm finding it hard to remember to do that.

Sorry for the ramble - it is a direct reflection of my brain.

Back