Big Boys Need Love Too!

i really wanted chinese food tonight, ha. but i haven't had any. i have made chicken pasta and am stuffed. have been crap with the water today. am glugging away now :)

and i have finally managed to pay my council tax. every time i've tried the systems have been down.. ah well. only 3 weeks late...

hey ladies,

abz better late than never. I pay mine through internet banking...easy peesy.

claire I know you how feel, my TOTM is due today, but nothing yet, I dont feel great at the moment, but then I could be pg...so who knows. Will just have to wait for another week or so before I can be sure.

Taz, I know what you need too...I am one of those busy girls...I need to be busy or I am just lazy. Today, I was fairly busy, plus LU and I made some cookies sandwiches which were so sugar I am sure the enamel has now come off my teeth.hahahaha plus I have been making corn dogs and cheese on a stick. Didn't come out quite like I had hoped, and in the end the dog had a good treat. LU had some but he was more interested in eating the weiner than the bread. hahhaa, my first disaster. Well OH like it too but since we already had out dinner planned, the dog got a treat. hahahaha

Hi guys, I had a really busy afternoon and had pizza for dinner! I am going to get an early night ready for my gruelling day tomorrow. I am really not looking forward to it and can't wait for it to be over so I can relax!

Ok guys hope all of you are ok. Just found out some great news

I'M pregnant!!!!

So completely shocked, we didn't think it would go so easy this time, but it has. So, Still going to continue to go everything, just barely in mind the situation. I am sure we will do well. Funny thing is this is the exact same time of year i was PG with my first...so this one should be due about the same time which is beginning of May 09. I am still freaking out a bit. But this will push my plans back a little...not to sure what I will do, but will see what happens.

Wow congratulations Jenn, that's excellent! The great thing about SW is that it's healthy enough to continue with throughout your pregnancy but you should probably consider going to a group meeting so you can get the best advice about any necessary adjustment x

hmmm.....don't really want to go to a group and have to pay more money as I already pay £20 for what I have, but will contact the website help and see what they say. But yeah, I am planning on continueing through. I ate today, but I haven't had any dinner as I don't really feel very hungry or that great. But I am sure I will be fine tomorrow. Thanks for the congrats....how was your testing stuff today? how'd it all go?

I passed both gradings but it was real hard work mentally and physically. I am now going to go and relax in a long hot bath!

Abz thank you hunny, that is very sweet of you. I have decided like like Taz to have diary place on SW, I think it would be good for me to bore others.....*LOL*

But This will always be my first and real home here with you lot.

Hope y'all all have a great day at work tomorrow and will keep you updated with any news. Speak tomorrow, I am knackered!!!!!

Hey girls, sorry i haven't been around all weekend, been feeling really sorry for myself and in a huge amount of pain thanks to my ever delightful toothache, i have my appoitment tomorrow morning at 11 to go and get it fixed, hopefully they will see fit to remove it this time and save me alot of trouble! lol Awake at this stupid hour as it currently feels like someone has just punched my in the side of my jaw and then stabbed it, silly tooth!

Anyway, congrats Jen on the preggers!! So chuffed for you!! A little person is growing inside of you, how cool is that?! Great... now i am broody again! lol

How is everyone else? Hope your all doing good! Only 2-3more weeks until i am back at uni (minus a tooth fingers crossed!) and starting my CD finally! lol. Can't wait for it!

Anyway, gonna try and get a few hours sleep, only had 4 since thursday night when this bloody thing started!

Did you know its next to impossible to actually get onto a dentist books anymore? I have searched and searched and no one is actually taking us on any more, i had to ring the NHS direct people, and they sorted me out an emergency appt to get it fixed! Still, its worth the £20 to get it done, i have never been in so much pain before! Crying and everything lol.

Night .. well.. morning whichever it is now, all!

xx

aw tyn. i really hope you get it sorted. good luck!!

jenn. i've also got one now in the cambridge section called Abi's 1000 plan i think. something like that :) ha. so i babble on there, but like you, my home is here, but come and say hi :D

starting to get really excited about my hols now. three days of work.. woo. ha. then two days off, one of which will involve going to matalan to get some tops that fit for my hols. i was starting to feel really down because all my tops are baggy so i don't look as thin as i could and i want to impress everyone in denmark who hasn't seen me for a while. and i currently live in black troos. and then i tried on all my skirts, all of which are a size 18 and just move further up my waist the fatter i got and they actually all sit on my hips where they were supposed to!! :O so i'm happy that i'll be able to look ok if i get some tops. my boobs are starting to look small too, but that could be the bagginess... well it must be. they haven't got that small!!

and then red wine drinkage on thursday evening and possibly a takeaway. my holiday isn't until saturday but i haven't been able to chill out with food and wine with my best mate in ages. so drinking thursday night and a possible hungover matalan shop on friday, hee.

abz xx

Aw Tn you poor thing. toothache is nasty and I hope you get it sorted today then have a nice long sleep!

Morning all, Where is Gemstone? I thought she was only away for one week?

Abz, thanks for the invite hun...you can be certain of a new visitor now. I will be on my way this afternoon. I am sure you will look lovely when you visit and everyone will see the efforts you have gone through. I am sure your excitement will rule all when you go. I love going on holiday.

Tyn, hun I am sorry about your tooth, you should have tried ( if you didn't) clove oil you can get it in any chemist and it works wonders on sore teeth. And about the dentist, yeah I know all about it. MY MIL stuggles too, I was lucky that I got into my dentist as shortly after they stopped taking people. And around here there is a HUGE shortage. So good luck hun and feel better soon. And Sorry to make you broody, you can be grateful though you don't have to go through it phsycially, I just hope it will be ok second time round. First time was great, but I already feel more queezy then I did last time.hehehehe

Taz, Not too sure hun, I am sure she will be back ina day or so I reckon she is just trying to catch up on things or maybe she was actually coming back today.

Well all I am off to norwich AGAIN to try and get this aircon fix....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Wish me luck.

p.s off the docs this afternoon...for "the talk" should be laughable!!

bye

Back