Big Boys Need Love Too!

Ooo Abz - have you tried frozen grapes yet? Just put them in the freezer and keep them in a little box or bag. Take them out and eat them like sweets. x

the thought of that hurts my teeth, even though they aren't sensitive, ha. but i've heard of the theory. not done it in practice i don't think... worth keeping in mind though :)

abz xx

You gotta try them. I offered one to my OH and he didn't know what they were but said they were nice and scoffed several more - HOW RUDE!!!! x

I haven't tried frozen grapes but defrosted grapes are yakky. I really felt the lack of fitness this time and I have started a fitness ticker. I aim to get 60 hours training in by the end of November when I will grade again.

Today is Mr Taz's birthday so we are having a lazy start to the day. I had fruit for breakfast and he his having a mini Smarties chocolate cake that I got for him!

Hey Gem, Glad to have you back missus!! A lot has happened in the last two weeks and you've been gone for most of it! *LOL*

Thank you so much, and yes, this was just what we wanted. We decided to try this month and it was like instant potatoes just as water and poof there you go. A bit shocking it happened so soon after all the happened in the past with us trying and all. But couldn't be happier. It was perfect timing as this was the same time of year I was PG with LU. Which I am grateful for. I was worried I might end up being PG during the summer months and that ain't good as I am like a heater in the winter. Last time I never let OH put the heating on. (saved money though...hahahaha) But with LU gonna have to just hope that it isn't too bad.

Abz....Well I have a ticker at the bottom of my sig which says how many days but it will all vary. I think that may be based on a 28 day cycle. I am between 4 and almost 6 weeks....I will know more In a few weeks as I will need to have a scan and they can tell what has and hasn't developed yet to determine my actual due date and how far a long I am. But it looks like my due date will be about the time of LU birthday. I just hope it is not the same day as I am sure he wouldn't be best pleased with having to share his BD with someone else.

I am quite full, just had two tuna melt toasties and some cheesy curls for my dinner.I am full but not stuffed. Now I just need to see if I feel ill again!!

Poor OH has gotten a really bad headache and has gone to bed I think hopefully he will feel better later...or tomorrow. I feel bad, but there is nothing I can do for him, which makes me feel worse.

Gem....frozen grapes....sooooo gonna have to try that. I have only ever had frozen bananas.

I am here all alone LU is in bed, OH is in bed, and I am watching cr*p on tele....*LOL*

Abz...how did the WI go?

Taz, how was dinner?

Tyn, how is your tooth and face?

Silence...you have disappeared?

Claire you still about?

Hi Jenn. I'm here although I shouldn't be cos I should be having an early night because of school in the morning - my first day back for months. I need to wind down though cos I'm not really looking forward to being back as it could be difficult. I guess I'll treat it as I treat everything else - big deep breath and get on with it. x

Hey all.

I am still well chuffed for you Jenster!! Your having a baabby! I still wanna have one, maybe i will make my sister have one so i can kidnap it but give it back when i get bored of it :) haha

My face hit the worst this morning, all one side was double its normal size, it was giving me blurry vision and a sore neck from the extra weight, but after a full day of sitting on the sofa, and sleeping (I keep sleeping.. no idea why but i just either watch tv or sleep... must be the painkillers) My sister actually winced when she came down and saw me before work at 12, but she just got back and said the swelling had gone down so much, and it actually feels like it, the anitbiotics must be kicking in now, as its not anywhere near as painful or heavy, still swollen but less elephant man now, and more bee sting reaction. I can finally eat stuff aswell, sure it takes me an hour to eat some chicken nuggets, but it beats slurrping down weatabix lol!

Oh and 13 more days left now until i am back at uni! Wohoo!! Hope my face goes back to normal, i can get an appoitment to have the bad tooth removed and be happy and go lucky by the time i get back to the best city in the world (yea, right! lol)

I have decided to leave myself 2 extra weeks after i get back to get all the fresher fortnight and welcome back piss ups out the way, they are to much fun to skip because i can't drink. So will not risk starting and then failing in the first week. lol.

Hows everyone else? Everyone glad or upset now summer is commin to an end?

Hope your all grand!

Hi Jenn, thanks for missing me. I'm still about but have been v. busy the last couple of days with work. It's like they expect me to produce stuff and send emails. I know - totally unrealistic.

Plus I have been trying to get myself back on track. The TOTM gave me huge sugar/ carbs cravings which I didn't think I had really given into - only a little - but something meant that I didn't lose anything last week. And therefore have been struggling to keep my mind straight. :sigh:

I think I'm getting there and I had quite a good day at work (got some compliments [on my work rather than my radiant beauty]) so tomorrow is a bright new day filled with apples and non-chocolate snacks. :)

Claire x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I'm sat here drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about making my porridge.

Today is my first day back to work since April! I have been off with work related stress and have had meetings with HR, health and safety and Uncle Tom Cobley and all but am still not sure the boss will play ball. She will not be a happy bunny with me as I have highlighted the cracks in the concrete and she will have to deal with it at last. I am going back to a mostly new staff line up as most people have already left so it will be a bit like starting a new job but not (?) strange situation.

I have to say I have not been looking forward to today at all but I do want to get back to doing my job. This week is two inset days and next week I have two days (no-one has bothered to tell me which ones) when the kids will be back in. Weeks 3 and 4 I will do 3 days and week 5 will be 4 days. After that I will be full time again. I am hoping things have changed significantly and that the issues outlined at the meetings have been taken on board. I have made a healthy sandwich and will take yougurt, fruit and a healthy snack bar in case I start flagging when the boredom sets in. I'll let you know how I get on.

Have a good day everyone :character00238:

morning all :)

well i feel sooo full. i had a small amount of chicken and mushroom and boiled rice last night since it was my last weigh in before my hols and thought that wouldn't be too bad. well i have never felt so full in my life. talk about stomach shrinkage!! and it's taught me an important lesson. that not only are my eyes bigger than my belly, but to listen to the belly, not the eyes!!

so i have some cd porridge to have for my brekkie. but i don't feel like i can fit it in at the mo!! i lost about 1.5lbs. i'm 3/4lb away from a 2 stone weight loss. my body just doesn't ever want to get there!! i'm not sure it's possible. it's sure not going to happen now i'm going away. in any case. over the next couple of days i want to start eating still fairly low calories but normal type food so that i don't just go absolutely mental when i get on holiday. so i am thinking of having a cd porridge for brekkie. maybe a sandwich for lunch and then a 1000 plan dinner. slightly higher in calories but getting me used to eating normal things again. and then tomorrow a similar thing except i have an evening of drinking red wine planned so some kind of takeaway will probably be involved :) then on friday it's the staff festival at the uni, where i used to work and i've been invited so i'm off to that, then denmark on saturday :D today is my last day at work and then 19 days off :D :D

abz xx

Good morning. On here before work for a spot of inspiration for the day!

Gem - Good luck for your first day back. I hope it goes well. If not you know where to rant ;)

Abz - Happy last day at work. I hope you don't have too much to do to prepare to go away (I hate that you have to work harder just so you can have time off). I'm quite jealous of you going to Denmark because I've been there and have an affection for it. I did a very random youth NATO thing there when I was 18 and we got to stay on an air base in Aalborg (Danish F-16 pilots are uber sexy!)

Everybody else - hope you have a good day. And special get well soon wishes to Tyn - is it any better today?

Claire x

Hi Jenn. I'm here although I shouldn't be cos I should be having an early night because of school in the morning - my first day back for months. I need to wind down though cos I'm not really looking forward to being back as it could be difficult. I guess I'll treat it as I treat everything else - big deep breath and get on with it. x

Wow...What are you doing at school? Is it something for work? or do you work in a school, doing the kids stuff?

Hey all.

I am still well chuffed for you Jenster!! Your having a baabby! I still wanna have one, maybe i will make my sister have one so i can kidnap it but give it back when i get bored of it :) haha

My face hit the worst this morning, all one side was double its normal size, it was giving me blurry vision and a sore neck from the extra weight, but after a full day of sitting on the sofa, and sleeping (I keep sleeping.. no idea why but i just either watch tv or sleep... must be the painkillers) My sister actually winced when she came down and saw me before work at 12, but she just got back and said the swelling had gone down so much, and it actually feels like it, the anitbiotics must be kicking in now, as its not anywhere near as painful or heavy, still swollen but less elephant man now, and more bee sting reaction. I can finally eat stuff aswell, sure it takes me an hour to eat some chicken nuggets, but it beats slurrping down weatabix lol!

Oh and 13 more days left now until i am back at uni! Wohoo!! Hope my face goes back to normal, i can get an appoitment to have the bad tooth removed and be happy and go lucky by the time i get back to the best city in the world (yea, right! lol)

I have decided to leave myself 2 extra weeks after i get back to get all the fresher fortnight and welcome back piss ups out the way, they are to much fun to skip because i can't drink. So will not risk starting and then failing in the first week. lol.

Hows everyone else? Everyone glad or upset now summer is commin to an end?

Hope your all grand!

Thanks sooooo much hun, i really appreciate it!! :D Well I am sure you would make a lovely uncle or father....but you're still young give it time. So glad your face has gone down and hopefully you will be able to get that tooth sorted out.;) Good luck with that.

Taz...I will have a look and see what a good girl you were.:p

Hi Jenn, thanks for missing me. I'm still about but have been v. busy the last couple of days with work. It's like they expect me to produce stuff and send emails. I know - totally unrealistic.

Plus I have been trying to get myself back on track. The TOTM gave me huge sugar/ carbs cravings which I didn't think I had really given into - only a little - but something meant that I didn't lose anything last week. And therefore have been struggling to keep my mind straight. :sigh:

I think I'm getting there and I had quite a good day at work (got some compliments [on my work rather than my radiant beauty]) so tomorrow is a bright new day filled with apples and non-chocolate snacks. :)

Claire x

Hehehe...Well I am sure they are thinking it about your beauty just too shy to say it.;)

Well, good girl for having a plan of action to get back on track. Apples are great I love them...and bananas. Great snacks or breakfast.

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I'm sat here drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about making my porridge.

Today is my first day back to work since April! I have been off with work related stress and have had meetings with HR, health and safety and Uncle Tom Cobley and all but am still not sure the boss will play ball. She will not be a happy bunny with me as I have highlighted the cracks in the concrete and she will have to deal with it at last. I am going back to a mostly new staff line up as most people have already left so it will be a bit like starting a new job but not (?) strange situation.

I have to say I have not been looking forward to today at all but I do want to get back to doing my job. This week is two inset days and next week I have two days (no-one has bothered to tell me which ones) when the kids will be back in. Weeks 3 and 4 I will do 3 days and week 5 will be 4 days. After that I will be full time again. I am hoping things have changed significantly and that the issues outlined at the meetings have been taken on board. I have made a healthy sandwich and will take yougurt, fruit and a healthy snack bar in case I start flagging when the boredom sets in. I'll let you know how I get on.

Have a good day everyone :character00238:

Well I wish you every bit of luck for this week hun. It can be hard having to go back after a while not entirely sure what you are going back to. But I know you will do just fine and take no prisoners. :D

morning all :)

well i feel sooo full. i had a small amount of chicken and mushroom and boiled rice last night since it was my last weigh in before my hols and thought that wouldn't be too bad. well i have never felt so full in my life. talk about stomach shrinkage!! and it's taught me an important lesson. that not only are my eyes bigger than my belly, but to listen to the belly, not the eyes!!

so i have some cd porridge to have for my brekkie. but i don't feel like i can fit it in at the mo!! i lost about 1.5lbs. i'm 3/4lb away from a 2 stone weight loss. my body just doesn't ever want to get there!! i'm not sure it's possible. it's sure not going to happen now i'm going away. in any case. over the next couple of days i want to start eating still fairly low calories but normal type food so that i don't just go absolutely mental when i get on holiday. so i am thinking of having a cd porridge for brekkie. maybe a sandwich for lunch and then a 1000 plan dinner. slightly higher in calories but getting me used to eating normal things again. and then tomorrow a similar thing except i have an evening of drinking red wine planned so some kind of takeaway will probably be involved :) then on friday it's the staff festival at the uni, where i used to work and i've been invited so i'm off to that, then denmark on saturday :D today is my last day at work and then 19 days off :D :D

abz xx

Hunny you'll get there you have done brilliantly so far. Don't put a time limit on it, make the goal and get there....be realistic. Today will go by super fast for you, then it is party time....a nice break, lay in's and relaxation!! So good luck and have a great day, and enjoy your food. I did the same thing when I came off. Shrinkage is a big thing....I listen to the belly now and put small amounts on my plate...if I am still hungry after I eat my small amount...I wait 5-10 minutes and if STILL hungry then I will get seconds...but normally...I am full by then.

i will get there, i know. i just want to be there NOW. ha. i had gained 2lbs this morning!! hopefully most of that was food, but i didn't think i ate enough for that!!

ah well. plenty of water and healthiness today, ha.

abz xx

Morning all, I am a little late today as I had a lie in! got up at 8am and went to make a coffee. When the milk dolloped into my cup I decided it was black coffee for me today! Ha ha

Gem, good luck with your return to work. It will be fine once you are there

Abz, you WILL get there but it does take time hun. Enjoy your holiday.

Morning Jenn, are you going to be taking it a bit easier today?

Talking a few minutes now....but once LU is here I need to get stuff done, more cleaning and tidying...sort out the laundry and get the back room sorted out. I still need to mop the kitchen..........ahhhh....It will all get done just gonna take a bit of time. Tomorrow wont be too bad, cuz after LU gets back from nusery he is going to his nanas for his sleep over. ( switched the days now) so I get to have a bit of ME time and I think we are going out to dinner tomorrow as Thursday is the new date night. Nice one about the milk....never heard of putting cottage cheese in coffee before...doesn't sound appealing...hahaha

Back