Big Boys Need Love Too!

Evening all, just got in from work. I will be going to bed very soon myself as I'm not one for late nights

Good Morning!

I have a long and challenging week stretched out ahead of me but the good news is I lost 2lb this week. Makes me wonder what it would have been had I not eaten all those snacks. Oops.

My mind is swimming with all the things I have to do for work but I have a friend coming over today (postponed from yesterday) so I can't stay late.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Claire x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun has remembered where we are today and is shining through the window. Right, the good news is ALL SQUATTERS SUCCESSFULLY EVICTED :)
Phew, now I've deafened you all I'll get back to the business of evicting their more permanent friends and moving the tickers.

Claire - 2lb is fine. It might even be that the snacks were just the thing to get your metabolism going. Don't be tempted to take in too little in the quest of extra losses. 2lb is a healthy loss and shows your body is responding appropriately. Well done - Yay You. One thing though, whatever did you find to watch on TV yesterday. Every channel was diabolical! :) x

Taz - I'm not surprised you're not a late nighter with some of the early mornings you do! :) x

Jenn - You may not be a decorator but by the sound of it you are a whizz with the creative cooking and the cleaning etc. Someone has to do it and it can be a thankless job and taken for granted at times - Yay You too :) x

Silence - I hope it's sunny in France for you too :) x

Tyn - Good morning to you if you are about :) x
:missing: Elle - Where are you? We haven't forgotten you x

I hope you all have a fantastic day today
:character00238:

It's beautifully sunny in France for me!!!
Have a good day everyone!!!

~Silence~

Morning all!

Wheels - Don't go down the route of 'what if I hadn't eaten...'!

Gem - Well done on the eviction, I'm hoping mine will go soon too

Silence - Can we have some of that sun please?

No sun where you are Taz? It's quite sunny where I am. Mr Sun has definitely got his hat on - hip hip hip hooray x

I haven't looked outside yet but it does look bright outside. The bulb in my kitchen light went this morning so I had to cook breakfast in the dark so it feels a bit like a dull morning here in Tazzy Towers!

You are right, I'll not dwell on what might have been and look forward to this new week. It’s all in the right direction. I’ll miss out on my mini-goal but it was always a bit ambitious anyway. It was nice to update the tickers too!

Gem - When I say tv I mean catching up on iplayer and Channel 4 downloads. Oh and finishing the first series of How I Met Your Mother on DVD. I know it is daft rubbish but it is the equivalent of reading a trashy novel – just what I need sometimes. It was perfect for watching in between proof reading my friend’s thesis - only 35 pages to go. In fact my tv had no reception yesterday because the aerial mysteriously unplugged itself but I didn't figure that out until I got round the back and sorted out all the wires just before bed last night. Congratulations on the squatters too.

It’s a fairly bright day in central London although being a hardened commuter I keep my head down and don’t notice much really.

Glad you're feeling positive about things Claire - it IS all good and it is always a good feeling moving the tickers the right way. I'm looking forward to doing so myself on Friday (fingers crossed). If it helps, I am not sure I will reach my first goal by 29th September as stated on my siggy but here I am, numbers going down and still positive - had a few very naughty holidays and weekends and it won't be too long before the goal is reached and I can start on the next 30lb. That's life and life is for the living and I intend to live AND lose weight at the same time - it's not an either/or situation x

No Taz not spirit, I prefer guinness or wine hehehe x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Sorry Taz - had to go to bed a bit earlier last night - school today and tomorrow. Bit hard getting back into the swing of things and lots of things going on for me at the moment so very tired. Sounds like you had a late one. Are you on lates again today?

It's raining again here so I guess Mr Sun's deserted us again.

I hope everyone has a good day :character00238:

It's lovely and sunny here :character00238:
I'll try and send you some of mine!!!

Have a good day all

~Silence~

Morning all, yes I am on lates again but last one today! Woo hoo! Had some sad news this morning so not a very good day for me

Aw taz sorry to hear you have sad news.

I'm having a busy day. Going to Birmingham this afternoon for a 5-8 meeting then on the 21.30 home. Soooooo much to do before I go!

Well today is royally sucking. I woke up this morning after a nice long sleep, fed the dogs, made a brew and went to play on my computer like normal... the brand new computer i spent £450 on.... is now broken.

It wont start up and i am getting really really annoyed because there is nothing i can do, i built it myself so i can't just sent it back for a new one... so now i am kicking myself so hard for thinking i could do it.

Grrr grrr and grrr

I am currently trying to check the companies returns policy for all the parts i bought, i know a few things cant be returned (about £100-150 worth of stuff!) but most of it should be...

Back