Big Boys Need Love Too!

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I didn't want to get up this morning. It is the first week I have worked three days together and my body said "Stay where you are Gem" so I let the sunrise lamp do it's stuff and wasn't even awake when it flicked off again. The next thing I knew was OH saying "Are you home today or in work" and I thought "Oh S**t!" It would've been so easy to roll over and go back to sleep :character00238:

I'm up now with a cup of coffe beside me and I've got quite a nice day ahead. I'm in school this morning and have my singing girls last lesson. Then this afternoon I'm picking up one of my "out of school" students and working in the local library with her. She's a lovely girl and a pleasure to work with :)

The usual Thursday scale hop confirms that I am on course for at least a 1lb loss this week so hopefully I will be able to do some ticker adjustment tomorrow :) I hope so.

:character00238: Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

hey everyone. well i had a great time out with the guys from work last night at the tapas place. of course i've gained a couple of lbs this morning *sigh*. ah well. it was low carb stuff and i didn't eat that much but real food obviously confused my body. although it really needed it. i still feel a tad nautious on occasion and wanted to settle it properly. which i think it pretty much is now. am going to drink loads of water today and hopefully have an ss or an ss+ day so sort out my ketosis problem. just in time to go out when my mum comes to visit... it's never an easy life ey?

abz xx

Morning guys! Woke up and could barely speak so i'm at home today. I always feel AWFUL when i stay home from illness though, i was considering going in at lunchtime if i feel any better. I dont know...

in other news its a LOVELY day today :) So even if i dont go to work i might go for a coffee in town. -OR- lol i could stay in bed. hahaha.

Yay Gem, good luck with that pound loss. i need to lose around 1/4 pound/ 1/2 pound today to record a pound loss tomorrow morning lol, we'll see.

xxx

Squatters Abz - only squatters. Don't worry, they're not there to stay ;)

It was a lovely day today Elle, I hope you got to enjoy some of it :sick:

:needhug: A difficult day at school today. Lots going on including a serious incident involving several students. I was right in the middle of the action and had to get one of the students out of harms way.

I am always appalled at the violent attacks that can happen seemingly out of nowhere :confused: There is of course always a reason but it is not always apparent or indeed in proportion. This one involved police and an ambulance and was not pleasant :sigh:

I am sitting here with a cup of coffee absolutely shattered but I have 3 days off now so it's not too bad. I don't have the energy to get the dinner tonight. OH has had beans on toast as he is going out early so I'll get something later

Have a lovely evening everyone :)

Ohh Gem hun! Sounds like you had a right naff day! Hope you get a nice relaxing evening, i prescribe a glass of wine (or large coffee) then something nice and tastey to eat (Chicken with Egomayo buttie!!) and then a nice long soak in the bath. You have earned it!

As for me, still not in Ketosis. Still hungry and no energy, and the food cravings are REALLY bad. Whenever i go into the kitchen its like temptation city, i just wanna have a nibble of cheese, or a slice of toast. But NO i will not fail, i will reach Ketosis and forget i am even on this bloody evil diet!

I think life will be more pleasent next week, we are grabbing the microwave, and i am going to be selecting the packs i like from my CDC, no more of this icky packs i dread having to eat, i am going to get the things i like and thats final lol. Well, i will obviously get 1 or 2 new flavours to try, i just hope she has them all in stock!

I think i am getting closer to the big K tho, today was mainly cravings not hunger so much, done my 2liters of water, wanna do more but my belly is all icky atm from it, so gonna see how i feel in a bit.

I am really starting to get a doubt or two about if this diet is going to be possible lol. Its strange, i know i CAN do it, but part of me (the naughty part that needs to be punished) almost doesn't wanna do it, it wants to go an order a take away with lots of Garlic mayo and red salt right now. Gah roll on Monday, just gotta make it until Monday then hopefully the world will be bright and happy with swirling flowers in the air or some **** like that!

I'm ok Tyn but no glass of wine for me tonight. I want a good weigh in tomorrow morning.

My job is sometimes like that and I have been working there for 10 years now. This one was a bit nasty though. These kids are angry kids and often their lives are crap. We deal with the fall out.

Stay positive and don't let the kitchen give you grief cos you don't want your naughty parts punished do you!!!!

tyn tyn i know how you feel. part of me could go downstairs right now, get a packet of crisps and a choc and scoff them. but then sooner or later you'll hit 2 months time - that'll come regardless of whether you've been dieting or not. and you can either say DAMN! i've lost so much weight! or DAMN! if only i'd stuck to the diet i'd be so much thinner!

keep going love :)

Gem, *hugs galore*, sounds like a bit of a poo day... Chill out these next 3 days u deserve it.

Don't know if ill be going in tomorrow either, somehow my mouth seems to have gotten infected lol x

Hi there. Thanks for the good vibes.

Elle - Have you been with any kids. What you've got sounds a bit like hand mouth and foot (not foot and mouth haha) a kind of virus with flu like symptoms and ulcerated mouth. I'm not sure what happens to the hand and foot (?) x

Taz - We have policemen and women come in and say they wouldn't do our job. I enjoy my job, it can make a difference to kids lives but it is difficult and dangerous sometimes. Today I was slap bang in the middle of everything and it was partly my relationship with the kids that stopped me getting caught in the crossfire x

oooh gem. sounds like you've been right in the thick of it today. big hugs from me hon. enjoy your time off and good luck for the weigh in tomorrow morning :)

elle. you poor thing. look after yourself. don't go back to work until you feel better. or you'll end up having to leave again or making yourself worse!!

tyn. well done!! you're doing really really well. the fact that you haven't been that hungry today shows that ketosis is looming. and elle is right. that's the way i'm trying to think again. the time will pass regardless of whether you stick to the diet or not. it's your decision whether or not you are slimmer at the end of it. you can do it. it really is possible. keep on reading icemoose's diary to keep you motivated. your cdc should have all flavours in stock or be able to get them in stock on short notice so getting the flavours you like shouldn't be a problem :)

i have been naff at drinking water today. have barely had two litres again. really really need to crack that tomorrow!! hopefully my weight will have decreased a wee bit again by then!!

abz xx

well good morning guys. today is a brand new (and rather dark) day this morning. no mr sun for gem as yet... hopefully there will be something around later :)

i have put the heating on already. it's freezing this morning!! ha. usually i would have gone back to bed and tried (and probably failed) to get back to sleep but didn't fancy it this morning for some reason. also i know that i'm not working tomorrow either so i can always nap if needs be, ha. working sunday though :(

my mum is coming to visit from scotland on sunday for a couple of days. so really looking forward to that :D

elle. really hope you are feeling better today hon.

good luck today tyn. hopefully the ever eluding K will get to you today!!

abz xx

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I was late getting up this morning and both you Abz and Mr Sun were up before me. Mr Sun is making his presence known here in Cyberspace southwest and it is a bright crisp autumn day out there. I love mornings and often, like you Abz, I get up even if I don't have to go into work but not this morning :character00238:

I have been up for quite a while and already had my breakfast while the computer is playing silly b*****s with unsolicited updates and disappearing up its own rear end. It still has some sort of problem that needs sorting so I'll do that when I finish on here.

I have moved the tickers YAY. The scales and I are certainly friends this week - 2lb down - result!!!!

Abz - enjoy your day off, I know I will :D x

Elle - I hope the night has done its repairing stuff and you feel much better this morning. Have a duvet day or go for a brisk autumn feel good walk :) x

Taz - Are you working today or do you have a day off. I can't remember what you said but have a good day anyway :) x

Tyn - Day 3 today? or is it 4. Good luck and enjoy :) x

Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

Morning Gem, I have the day off today. I am waiting here for a delivery then once that has arrived I will be off out to do some stuff for the party

That reminds me, I have to pick up a package from the post office later. I have ordered a few things online so I'm not sure what it is. It's a bit of excitement for sad people like me haha x

wish i had a package or two to receive today. the day so far is looking a wee bit gloomy and dull... sun keeps showing his head every now and again but i don't fancy going anywhere on my own. might see if the cinema is showing anything decent...

abz xx

oooh. eagle eye is out!! i like shia labeouf so might go and see that tonight. thomas wants to see it so can't go without him... gah. ha.

abz xx

Nooo... you don't wanna shut yourself up in a cinema - get some of that sun on you - the vitamin D will do you good and start the feel good factor going. Have a lovely day Abz x

Taz - caught between 2 packages eh.... Grrr... Just gone into my emails and found that I had made a mistake on card details on one of my orders so had to go through it again. It's nursery rhyme finger puppets for when I visit grandchildren so I can't wait to have a play with them (big kid me!!!!!) x

woohoo!! going to see eagle eye tonight :D

have also just watche the high school the musical 3 trailer and am excited if not a little ashamed :D

abz xx

Back