Big Boys Need Love Too!

i totallly agree although london is miiiiiiiiiiles away. and queer as folk the american version i thought was awful. everyone was ugly. at least everyone was vaguely attractive in the UK one. and they were EXACTLY the same...

queer as folk corrupted me when i was 13 when a friend brought it into school and put it on before the teacher came in to do the register. haha!

I don't know a place thats local for everyone! lol London seemed to be a hot spot! hehe. And as for wedding dresses blah to much umph in them, give me a nice black suit for my wedding lol Or some boadie shorts on a beach somewhere, or maybe skie suits for doing it ontop of a ski sloap lol. Churches are last year!

you should all come to birmingham:p not that it's easier for me or anything:p x

trans.gif

oops sorry... lol guys promise these two are the last ones. only, when you say red abz,.. these are REDDDD. no denying haha. anyone know someone who wants to get married? cos at the mo im really getting into the wedding dresses so would totally marry them tomorrow haha (as long as i got the right dress:p)

Amara Royale - by Maggie Sottero

Alice - by Maggie Sottero

Lets get married Smelly!!! mwha lol

Oh yay, i am just eating the Bananna icecream i made (Banana tetra) and its actually not making me want to die, and seems to be hammering at the hunger in my belly! Yay!

am glad you like it gen :D

elle. i don't want to be that red!! ha. well, i do, but i figured i should look vaguely bridal :D

i've enjoyed looking for wedding dresses. can't wait until i'm skinny enough to fit into it :D

i reckon we should aim for meeting somewhere central in the country that isn't as expensive as london. i'm never going to be able to afford to go out there!!

abz xx

yeah..i agree. you guys are both northern but on opposite sides of the country. gem is right down in winchester? possibly, lol. Jenn is in NORWICH!

argh why does it keep sending before i want it to!? erm taz... you're south too aren't you? and i'm in brum. where is the middle of all of us lol?

We have a few months to pick somewhere i think lol. Even if its only like 10weeks until Xmas! how shocking is that? This year has gone FAR to fast for me. lol

oh god is it really only ten weeks? i have far too much weight to lose for it to be only ten weeks!! :D ha.

abz xx

Unless there's another Gem I'm not in Winchester, not all that far away from Bristol actually, so southwest really. It would have to be easy for Jenn cos she's preggers and has a diddy one to consider. London could be difficult and expensive to travel to, also busy if you're going by car (and congestion charge). Don't know anything about Brum but it sounds quite central (good if near a station). Don't know how easy for Jenn though. Just a few things to throw into the mix.

Abz - Glad things are on the up for you :) x

Elle - How on earth did putting a large purple scarf round your neck stop your butt freezing :confused:

Tyn - Like the sound of the ice cream better than anything else you've mentioned :D

Taz - Hope the first day back at work went well ;)

Have a good evening everyone :)

hahaha gem i used the scarf AFTER the toilet, when i had gotten back to my desk. although maybe i'll do some research, find out whether what you said is possible:p

erm, in terms of brum, newstreet station is right opposite the bullring so station wise it's perfect. you walk out the station, walk across the road and bam bam kazam you're there.

goshhhhh...i remember when it was 10 weeks till my holiday! :S I canne believe et (erm...think that's supposed to be geordie lol)

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

i need a good cakemaker. i've just been looking at wedding cake pics from york companies and they all look foul!! why are wedding cakes so ugly?? i've seen one i really like but it's green!! ha. why on earth i like that one i don't know. and it turns out it's in darlington. would rather have one in york so it doesn't get squished on the way...

elle. i really hope you get better soon honey :(

have i shown you the dress i like at the moment? taz put me onto the designer as he made her dress. Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

that's my current favourite. i don't think it's the same as taz's... :S

abz xx
It is similar to mine but not the same one. Mine was the 1516. I have seen this one though and it is beautiful

Ahh..... all these beautiful dresses - it brings back memories - well back in the mist of time, that is!!!

Back