Big Boys Need Love Too!

Day 2 finished (ish) and only had 3/4 of my packs today, made some of the frozen chocolate with one of my icky Chocolate Orange packs and its even worse frozen than hot, which is shocking as its bad when hot! Even my flatmate thought it was horrid! lol

Feeling ok, i have done 2 liters today, gotta work on getting that up to 3-4 over the next few days, but even on 2 liters i am pissing for England!

I keep having the urge to nibble on things rather than eat, but i would still sell my left testicle to get a chicken, bacon, peperoni and cheese panini right now!!!! Hopefully the Ketosis kicks in soon, so i can just get on with it, and roll on next monday so i can get stuff i like from my CDC, people say week 2 is easier, so fingers crossed!!!

Hope you all feel better soon btw!
xx

Sounds 'orrible Tyn. Not telling you what I had for dinner tonight. It would be cruel! x

Hiya Martyn... you can have tetras straight away so you should have been given some from your CDC.... bars are either week 2 or after week 2 so least you have them both to look forward to :D

Well done you are doing brill

Gen xx

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I have to leave early this morning as the car has to go in for servicing. My mate will follow me to the garage and take me on to school. It's gonna be great fun as my job takes me out and about and I have to rely on other staff to transport me. Oh happy day :character00238:

Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

PS Beat you again Tyn :p

good morning guys. am back at work again. have had to kick myself out of ketosis to settle my stomach. the cambridge products just weren't having any of it. hopefully i will be better today though :)

went to the cinema to see city of ember last night too to celebrate that we both felt better :) it was pretty good. it was a kids film but i enjoyed it a lot :D

still feeling a wee bit wobbly having only managed to eat properly once in three days but hopefully that will pass when i get my porridge down me in a wee while. going out for tapas with the guys from work tonight so looking forward to that. chicken kebabs for me i think!!

tyn!! you can have the little tetra things straight away. the cartons. i thought you'd had a foul strawberry one? i may have misunderstood, ha.

just remember. with the spicy tomato you need to put a teeny bit of hot water in and mix it really really well and then add small amounts of water and stirring it in. i love it but if you don't make it slowly you end up with grainy floating bits. still tastes nice but the texture can be nasty!! ha.

glad you found something else that you liked. i love the plain chocolate shake too. and i have a bar a day :D

good luck for day three. quite often the worst day for people. mine was day four though :p you're doing fantastically well. congrats on running away from the buttie!!

taz -- so glad you are feeling better today. sorry i vanished yesterday i woke up and suddenly it was 1.30pm!! not sure how that happened but it meant i slept really badly last night.

everyone else. a very good mornink to ya!!

abz xx

Just a quickie as i will be late for class if i stay long! Still feeling hungry today, guess the big K hasn't kicked in yet!

And ohhh they are Tetra packs! lol. Yea i have TONS of them, i made a Bananna icecream last night, I.E shoved one in the freezer for later, hopefully it will taste nicer. Gonna talk to my CDC on monday aswell, i don't think i need 4 a day, i only did 3 yesterday and was fine, will see how i go tho! Might be better when i get a Microwave to make crisps and muffins tho!! lol

Ahh well, off to class, got a lovely 2 hours of debaiting Issues in Deafness now! wohoo!

Hope your all good today, and glad yourfeeling better Abzster!

im feeling as rough as a newly shaved beard this mornin peeps! my throat is PAIN-FULLLL.

tyn please dont go to such drastic measures, you may regret selling your left ball for one panini in years to come. I say go for 2, or at least 3. :p

i reckon i've lost about 1/4 of a lb in the last day so at least im back on track. hopefully i can get to another lb down by friday...

howdy all how's things?? xxx

oh elle. i hope you feel better soon!!

and tyn!! they won't let you have less than four. you need four for the amount of nutrients you need for the day. once i am in ketosis i forget about them completely sometimes and have to have two in the evening. but if you don't have them all your body will hit starvation mode and you will lose weight more slowly. trust me. it's happened to me!! ha. so i remember to have them now. just having porridge at the mo.

and i only like the chocolate tetras. they make fab ice cream :D

abz xx

Ahh right, so there is a reason behind it and not a money making scheme!! lol. I am not to bad today, i keep getting light headed tho, maybe i need to drink more... already done 1liter today.. hmm maybe i am just more weird than usual! lol.

And 2/3 Paninis for one testicle might be pushing it Smelly! Maybe a panini and a bottle of coke... hmm

haha tyn. go the whole hog, give both and get a free panini a day for one month!

arrrr i dont wanna be at work i wanna be cosied on the sofa :'( my 'ead 'urts :(

got a nice warm cup of tea to help me along at the mo. Just froze my butt off in the toilet 10 minutes ago, the guys next door left the bleedin window open and it's freezing today! So i've wrapped my huge purple scarf round my neck. can't wait to get home.

xxx

oh guys, btw lol. when i was at the wedding show we had a stand right opposite us called fyeo portraits - for your eyes only. they take the most amazing/sensual photographs of you whatever your size and what they suggest if you're getting married is to have some photos done in an album and give it to your H2B on the night before the wedding with the note "meet me at the altar..." LOVE IT hahaha. so anyway, i thought i'd just link you so you can all see it.

Boudoir Photography - BOUDOIR BRIDE - For Your Eyes Only - Makeover Portraits

this is definitely something i would consider because i really think it lifts confidence and self esteem levels.

xxx

p.s. tyn, you probably wont be interested. there are no men at all haha. but if we can turn you, there are plenty of pictures of hot women on the site ;) :p xxx

i need a good cakemaker. i've just been looking at wedding cake pics from york companies and they all look foul!! why are wedding cakes so ugly?? i've seen one i really like but it's green!! ha. why on earth i like that one i don't know. and it turns out it's in darlington. would rather have one in york so it doesn't get squished on the way...

elle. i really hope you get better soon honey :(

have i shown you the dress i like at the moment? taz put me onto the designer as he made her dress. Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

that's my current favourite. i don't think it's the same as taz's... :S

abz xx

I shall never be turned Smelly! Me likes the boys to much lol, although i don't right now, men are idiots indeed, well the ones i know atleast! lol.

And Abzster! Get a green cake! That would be soooooo funky lol Mix it with green flowers of some sort and you have a theme!

unfortunately my theme revolves around red my dear tyn and it would end up looking like a christmas party in the middle of july.... there's a thought. i love christmas :D ha. nah. i'd rather make it a good excuse to have another party around chrimbo :)

glug that water tyn. it really does help you feel better. aim for at least three litres. that's what i do :)

abz xx

p.s. when's your first weigh in night? bet you won't be able to believe it :p

you'll be shifting that ticker in no time :)

thanks abzalabzzzzz (hope you like your nickname)... it seems to be getting progressively worse today haha, but im keeping myself pill-ed up and warm so hopefully it'll start going away tomorrow. my boss has given me a few meaningless jobs to do as he can see im unwell bless.

Abz i know a very good cakemaker lol, my aunty. She's bloody amazing, has done loads of wedding cakes. She has her own part time business and even teaches the craft. however, she's not exactly local lol. Hun you really need to get yourself to a wedding show, you'll find everything you could possibly need. some of the wedding dresses were amazing and some stands were selling on the day at a cut price (however i do love the one you've linked us to..)

next one in brum is march 14th - 16th at the NEC. Maybe you can find your cake maker at the local one you mentioned you were going to. otherwise there are a few companies at the wedding shows that are based nationally...

tyn..men have always been crap. grrrr. xxx

p.s. totally agree with abz, you men, apart from being crap, also shift weight WAAAAY faster than us women. i reckon you'll be very pleased at your first weigh in... ;) x

I am just about to finish my 2nd liter of water for the day (already pee'ed a river!) my belly keeps making gurgling sounds tho! lol really strange.

My first WI is on Monday at 4:45, can't wait. I jumped on the scales this morning (yes i know, shame on me!) and i 'think' i am down 5lbs so far. I gotta get to drinking more water tho i think, i barely did 2liters yesterday, i did 'nap' for like 4 hours yesterday tho.. stupid fuzzy head and hunger lol.

I actually don't feel to bad today, my head is a bit fuzzy still, still a bit hungry, but yesterday was worse i think. Not in the big K i don't think, but it will get here when it gets here. Also feeling really broody again! I keep watching movies with kids (Just watched Shelter, really touching gay movie, not naughty gay, but nice gay! And not camp gay, just gay themes you should watch it, it made me awwwww at the end!)

Also just found out they changed out yearly timetable, all the exams/assignments that we hand in after xmas have all been dragged to the middle of decemeber before we leave, EKK! gotta get cracking i think. lol

Oh and yes, no to red and green, as they say, it should never be seen!

tyn!! have you ever watched 'it's in the water'? it's the cheesiest gay film ever!! ha. i've been watching quite a few of them lately. it's one of those films that everyone loves and is ashamed to love. my best mate has it and she brought it over and i haven't laughed so much in ages. 80s/90s cheese rocks :D also watched 'relax, it's just sex' yesterday and that was another good one :D

i will look up shelter.

abz xx

I very rarely watch Gay flicks, i have the urge to beat on REALLY gay men alot, and they sterotype us far to much, but some are amazing, i just wish my memory was to tell you the titles!! lol Nothing will EVER beat Queer as Folks (the US version was SOOO Much better than ours) i robbed it off my mate last year, and watched it constantly for like a week lol.

I have just had a thought aswell, we all need to meet up in the new year when we are all looking even more fab than we are now! Maybe in London or something, it would be amazing to meet you all!!
No, i have no idea where that urge came from, but meh! lol

Back