'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Dont worry, I know exactly what you mean, I often go through my pics on FB and delete them thinking what on earth do I look like! and Im small so look like a proper little fatty :)

Sometimes you do have to look tho and think that its time to get to work :)

xxx

my friend is getting married in summer and i am hoping to fit into a vivien of holloway dress- tbh i could fit into their biggest one now but i'm hoping to order a more reasonable size!!

Vivien of Holloway

they are so stunning!! and oh my gosh we ain't set a date yet but when i get married i am absolutely thinking 1950 Halterneck White Satin Green Stars Dress | Special Occasions | Women's Clothing | Vivien of holloway - i am in love!! but i need to get down to perhaps 42 bust/34 waist before i'll even allow myself to buy a dress for either occasion!

that's about 6 inches from chest and about 5 from waist before summertime. i can do it! x

Love this thread. Please can I join too?

[x] serial/secret weigher
[x] 60lb to lose
[x] need lots of support and a bit of accountability
[x] been there, done that so many times before
[x] recent photos from a prize-giving ceremony (which I should have been so proud of) made me depressed and ashamed
[ ] lots of motivation

Started yesterday and found this forum (brilliant btw). Slimfast/calorie counting. Love reading your reports.

Judith55 - welcome! This thread is motivational!

colly strings - I hate having my picture taken - I can sympathise. I absolutely CRINGE when I look at pictures from last year. Eeeeek! I’m hoping that one day soon I’ll be able to look at pictures and feel happy about the way I look.

my friend is getting married in summer and i am hoping to fit into a vivien of holloway dress- tbh i could fit into their biggest one now but i'm hoping to order a more reasonable size!!

Vivien of Holloway

they are so stunning!! and oh my gosh we ain't set a date yet but when i get married i am absolutely thinking 1950 Halterneck White Satin Green Stars Dress | Special Occasions | Women's Clothing | Vivien of holloway - i am in love!! but i need to get down to perhaps 42 bust/34 waist before i'll even allow myself to buy a dress for either occasion!

that's about 6 inches from chest and about 5 from waist before summertime. i can do it! x

My god, those dresses are gorgeous I have favorited it for when I am SKINNY Ha ha ha

Love this thread. Please can I join too?

[x] serial/secret weigher
[x] 60lb to lose
[x] need lots of support and a bit of accountability
[x] been there, done that so many times before
[x] recent photos from a prize-giving ceremony (which I should have been so proud of) made me depressed and ashamed
[ ] lots of motivation

Started yesterday and found this forum (brilliant btw). Slimfast/calorie counting. Love reading your reports.

So glad you want to join, post anything and everything you like, were all here to support each other xxx

Good luck xx

Judith55 - welcome! This thread is motivational!

colly strings - I hate having my picture taken - I can sympathise. I absolutely CRINGE when I look at pictures from last year. Eeeeek! I’m hoping that one day soon I’ll be able to look at pictures and feel happy about the way I look.

I 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th etc etc etc that!!!! x

Nee when we are skinny we will both buy viv dresses and find an excuse to meet half way to go dazzle everyone over cocktails or something hehe :)

Welcome to judith :) and yup I aim for not wanting to cry when I see pics of me. X

Gawjuss dresses Colly!! xxx

Ditz you too! we should all buy ourselves one when we hit target!!

Don't really do posh frocks but would love, love, love to be able to wear nice jeans again. By that I mean not to look like an oversized football balanced on cocktail sticks in skinnies with my tee-shirt sprayed over the old muffin top. :cry:

I am going to photo myself in a bikini (yes a bikini) and stick the pictures up everywhere. Maybe as the screensaver on my phone...

Nee when we are skinny we will both buy viv dresses and find an excuse to meet half way to go dazzle everyone over cocktails or something hehe :)

Welcome to judith :) and yup I aim for not wanting to cry when I see pics of me. X

Yes I am most definately up for that :)

Don't really do posh frocks but would love, love, love to be able to wear nice jeans again. By that I mean not to look like an oversized football balanced on cocktail sticks in skinnies with my tee-shirt sprayed over the old muffin top. :cry:

I am going to photo myself in a bikini (yes a bikini) and stick the pictures up everywhere. Maybe as the screensaver on my phone...

Good for you! Not sure I have the guts for that myself hee hee

Also would love to be able to wear jeans that one stay up properly and two look awesome ha

i was sort of hoping by the time i got to your weight i would be able to wear nice jeans again! :break_diet: hehe.

you're coming on our "show the world our new figures" outing too. you don't need to wear a posh frock, just a smile at how much you love the new you!!

xx

Hey everyone, i am currently at 20 stone (EEK!) and i really wanna join in with this myself. I'm gonna do my mini-goals in 7lb chunks. I started yesterday, so wish me luck! x

welcome and good luck! we generally seem to be of a similar weight around here so we know how it is. 2010 is the year we all get foxy(er) hehe xx

also it's weigh in day and im coming in at 19st 9 which is a bit up from last week, however, i have totm and it's the worst one i've had in months, i'm in a hell of a lot of pain so i'm hoping i'm retaining a bit xx

welcome and good luck! we generally seem to be of a similar weight around here so we know how it is. 2010 is the year we all get foxy(er) hehe xx

Hello Foxy ladies hee hee

Hey everyone, i am currently at 20 stone (EEK!) and i really wanna join in with this myself. I'm gonna do my mini-goals in 7lb chunks. I started yesterday, so wish me luck! x

Hey Miss Jekyll indeed join in the fun of weight loss :) Good luck with it all.

Maybe set some smaller goals too for week by week :)

also it's weigh in day and im coming in at 19st 9 which is a bit up from last week, however, i have totm and it's the worst one i've had in months, i'm in a hell of a lot of pain so i'm hoping i'm retaining a bit xx

Oh no bloody TOTM is annoying!!! dont worry about going up, it happens and there is always next week :) (was today your weigh in?)

Good morning all. As a compulsive weigher I jumped out of bed this morning (well dragged myself after hitting the snooze button a dozen times) and faced the scales after the obligatory wee. 3lbs gone since yesterday! Yippeee. I know, I know, its all water but still that first week drop is a good boost isn't it.

I have been so very good the first couple of days, but been there, done that hundreds of times. Let's see how the weekend goes, huh? Tomorrow I have an all day event where it is traditional for everyone to bring something for sharing. Everyone thinks I am this really good cook who always brings something amazing. And my pride loves this response. BUT this time I am going to take a packed lunch for me and then Doritos (don't like them) and salsa for sharing. I know there will be comments and disappointment but I can't risk cooking something delicious that I'll be tempted to have seconds and thirds of. Wish me luck that the other food on offer won't be too scrummy.

Do we have a weigh in day on this thread? If so, I'll use that day to post and update my ticker.

Have a nice day, you all. Judi x

Good luck Danielle. I'm doing mini-goals of 7lb too. Makes it seem more manageable doesn't it.

Judi x

Also would love to be able to wear jeans that one stay up properly and two look awesome ha

Actually Nee its harder for me to get jeans on and off - there is no danger of them not staying up as they are like a second skin.

Btw - I love the way you are keeping this thread together. Thank you. Judi x

Back