'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

How you feeling Nee hun? Your really brave :D It must be a really hard decision between both jobs as they both have there ups and downs. Saw your post on your thread, what did you decide?

Have had a bad week foodwise, but cant say im to gutted.. had a fake family christmas dinner on thurs that was amazing (My brother is heading back to africa where he works on wed and will be out there over xmas so we decided to have an early one for him!) So had choc pudding.. mmm so good but started off a downhill eating slide..heh. Went out saturday night and drank alot in celebration of my job and then had chocolate cake yesterday as the bro bought it home. So pretty much choc and wine binge this week, ill see what the damage is tomorrow.

Agree on the wagner needs to go! Kind of funny he's stayed this long but did think cheryl was a bit wrong what she said on sat, if anyone of the judges knows not to believe everything you read its her!

We must have posted around the same time hee hee

Hmmm the xmas dinner sounds soooooooooo good, hmmm oh how I could ravish something this second

x

Well said Kellie, Judddiittth ...come back :D

You have to love xmas dont you, 'tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la '

How is everyone today??

Im nervous as hell!!! trying to have a chilled day before starting tonight!

I think I need some of those calm tablets hee hee

thanks kellie, Im sooo nervous now!!!!

Kel my job starts in Jan but Im headed in tomorrow and friday to get to know the school and class and all.. very nervous but excited too! Hows your week going?

After my uh week of continued treats and eating whatever I wanted I put on 3lb..ouch. It was pretty bad, anyway back to normal again now. Its scary tothink though there was a time I'd eat like that week after week...how fast I mustof put on weight.

Nee, how was your first night?

hope the couple of days go well hanz. My first night went really well and feel in the swing of things already just really long hours!!

Weighed today and lost 8lbs woooo hoooo

will post more on sunday as out the house to long to get on here much

xx

nee, you busy bee!
Hanz, i know exactly what you mean. Ate crap this week but coping on today. The first morning in a long time where I woke up happy- its been a tough week (I guess that isn;t long!). Interestingly it is now my TOTM- oooo could PMS have added to my stress and now I feel better hahahahahahaha!!!! oh that makes sense. Glad I posted now!

So I promise next week to be back exercising, that ok? Also to put thought into my meals. Basically, my job is up and with the current state of the country ( i really don't know whether to say thank you for the bail out guys, as a nation over here we feel screwed by the powers that be) its doubtful I'll be hearing good news in teh next week.

Hey everyone :)

Hope you all had a great weekend, Im suprised im still up!!!

I should be off work tomorrow, praying they dont give me a call to go in as sooo tired and its now nearly 1am and really should be in bed!

I now have a bed YAY and a TV :D (we did have a tv but it was a 12" crap old thing ha ha) had a lovely day off with the OH and have been visiting family and shopping and sorting out the house as was a tip but have enjoyed my tidying and pottering about :)

But so so tired!

Kellie, I do hope you work something out workwise, as you know I have been in a bad situation not so long ago, but I think your one in a million and I know you will be ok xx

hanz, hows things? Did your two days go well?

Judith, hope your ok, remember, we still want you to post, good or bad, it really doesnt matter, but we miss you xx

Colly, hows your CC'ing going? Course? and of course, you?

Ronsy, hope your ok xxx

Anyone else I may have missed....helloooo :D

xxx

well cc-ing is going really bloody well, because i haven't eaten anything since saturday! however, before anyone shouts at me, it's because me and o/h have broken up after 3 and a bit years together. it was me who initiated it but it still hurts. i've been so insanely pre occupied i only realised at 10 last night i hadn't eaten since saturday afternoon but don't worry i was on my jollys this week and probably made up the defecit in rum and cider anyway xx

p.s happy to report that i have lost weight haha, i am back to 1lb above the weight on my ticker which is bloody fabulous news, when i left for my hols i was a whopping 9lb more than i am now.

i want to go to the gym but the roads are basically an ice rink! boooo!

hey colly, I just saw your stuff on FB :( hope your ok, fab about the weight loss tho, but make sure you get back to eating again.

Sorry to hear and you and the OH I hope its the best thing for you

xx

just can't eat at the moment. but making up for it in alcohol consumption...

a stone and 4lb gone in a week. need to have a break up every week i think...

nee my lovely i have pm'd you some gossip ;)

Colly- wooooah! That's massive? are you ok? well not ok- head above water I suppose- thinking on ya sweetie.

Ok well I am back on the wagon, finally managed to eat well yesterday and went for a short walk in the snow twice. I need a good hard run to work off nervous energy (awaiting word on job) but impossible in this weather. I had porridge and OJ, soup and brown bread, a skinny cappucino, a small bowl of spag bol, homemade bread and tea, yoghurt and mango, and 2 ww 1 point things. I know that sounds a lot, but compared with the week previous, its a good start. Let's hope I keep it up when/ if the news comes (whatever the result).

Re: The 'BIG' challange.......Heading towards Xmas!!

kellierocks said:
Colly- wooooah! That's massive? are you ok? well not ok- head above water I suppose- thinking on ya sweetie.

Ok well I am back on the wagon, finally managed to eat well yesterday and went for a short walk in the snow twice. I need a good hard run to work off nervous energy (awaiting word on job) but impossible in this weather. I had porridge and OJ, soup and brown bread, a skinny cappucino, a small bowl of spag bol, homemade bread and tea, yoghurt and mango, and 2 ww 1 point things. I know that sounds a lot, but compared with the week previous, its a good start. Let's hope I keep it up when/ if the news comes (whatever the result).

I'm doing great. Not been this good in years. I finished it cause I wasn't happy and I didn't realise how unhappy I was until I was free. I wake up every morning feeling great instead of down. I go to bed smiling instead of sighing. It's fantastic. It's a lot of stress in the manner of sorting out technicalities but my god my confidence is as high as it's been in ages. I'm right off food and rushing around loads but let's face it at my weight I won't be wasting away any time soon! I've also had some male attention from men who are GORGEOUS and absolutely out of my league. Which helps! So thank you honey I am doing fine.

As long as you're heading back towards the track that's fab and well done you. Good luck with the job. What is it you do. X

Back