Big Brother Fans

will be watching but not really bothered who wins, loved it when cat got evicted what a shock for her LOL what would the housemates faces be like if (boring) rachel wins i think i'll vote for her just to put a spanner in the works

I think i want Rex to win, hes so funny and cute in a strange kind of way, he needs to sort his hair out though big time. My fella wants Mikey to win only cos he had a bet on him at the start. I liked Mikey at first but as the weeks have gone on he's proper started to get on my t*ts. Rachel cannot win she's so sad and boring. If Darnell dint keep flying off the handle he could'v been in with a chance. Sara's ok but she's not been the most entertaining housemate. So its Rex all the way for me. BTW wots going on with Darnell and Sara

I think i want Rex to win, hes so funny and cute in a strange kind of way, he needs to sort his hair out though big time. My fella wants Mikey to win only cos he had a bet on him at the start. I liked Mikey at first but as the weeks have gone on he's proper started to get on my t*ts. Rachel cannot win she's so sad and boring. If Darnell dint keep flying off the handle he could'v been in with a chance. Sara's ok but she's not been the most entertaining housemate. So its Rex all the way for me. BTW wots going on with Darnell and Sara

i think its called Darnell is falling in love and Sara is just glad that he's not giving her **** anymore? LOL

Im sorry girls, but BB is the biggest load of drivel ever. The contestants are all oxygen thieves as far as im concerned! If they represent the typical people of our nation then god help us!.....Oooh you've got me started now!!

Im sorry girls, but BB is the biggest load of drivel ever. The contestants are all oxygen thieves as far as im concerned! If they represent the typical people of our nation then god help us!.....Oooh you've got me started now!!

how do you know what the contestants are like if you don't watch it?

ah its got to be darnell! he is wicked! i know he was a propper pleb to sara last week, but did anyone see his mega-awesome rap last night? i feel sorry for him cos he's cool, but he doesnt think he is! darnell to win...pass it on!

Well looking forward to this, summer wouldn't be summer without BB :)

I think that the shocker of Kat going shows the faves are not the faves if you know what i mean lol

Roll on 8pm........ cuppa tea, curled up on the sofa, yelling at the telly, bliss :)

LOL! so do you do what my husband does and go on about how crap it is and then when i react to something he goes 'what's happened???!?!???'
LOL....You've been speaking to my wife havent ya?:D

i think its called Darnell is falling in love and Sara is just glad that he's not giving her **** anymore? LOL
I do like Sara but is she just leading him on or what??

I think sara should win because of how rex and darnell treated her!

Darnell is sooooooooo in lurve with Sarah...........

Bet that will change once he has his pick of the hangers on he will have attracted lol

For anyone who has taped tonights BB or is behind in it look away...

I WILL NEVER WATCH BB AGAIN.... Mikey is going to win and I think thats just crazy!!!

just been voting for Rachael!!! Never in the whole series did I think I would vote for her lol

I just don't want Mikey to bloody win!:mad:

just been voting for Rachael!!! Never in the whole series did I think I would vote for her lol

I just don't want Mikey to bloody win!:mad:

Will ya vote for rachel for me too.... i'll send ya the few bob lol

If only I could vote!!!!!

Have just done one for you :)

I hope to god he don't win.......... whinging bloody man

I can't believe that Rex is out. gutted! and i can't believe even more that mikey and bloody rachel are left in there!!!!!! what's going on???

Back