BIG BROTHER

Doesn't Amy have a steady b'f on the outside? She is only in CBB for a mighty career boost, and a big step away from TOWIE. Fair enough, you may say. Her face and figure are her only selling points and she will naturally do all she can to cash in on them before the TOWIE bubble finally bursts.

Yes, she is playing, or has been playing, Lucien. But then, he's been playing just about every female in the House! He even got poor kerry going. And let's not forget his early longings for Pamela Bach ('not Anderson') Hasselhoff! He is a healthy young man of 19, of the type that many young and not so young girls nowadays seem to go nuts for. He is making the most of it, just as his forerunner, Kenzie, did. Playing the playa on national TV! He more or less can't lose in this situation.

I still find this CBB boring. Looking forward to the proper BB.

I think Amy said she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago.

I think it will be:

3rd: Paddy
2nd: Kerry
1st: Jedward

I'd like it to be:

3rd: Darryn
2nd: Kerry
1st: Paddy

Amy really wound me up last night....how maungy did she become during the pizza task. Everyone was having a laugh and she was moaning all the time.

The strip tease for Kerry's birthday was sooooo funny!!! Can't believe Darren...he got well into it lol x x

As one door closes tonight...get ready for tomorrow nights launch! :D

There are apparently 14 housemates going in, all aged 30 or under and single, 7 men and 7 women!

Ah I thought Amy had split with that b/f but then started to date another guy? A muscular, fit dude? LOL. She really has little to offer apart from her looks. Fair enough, let her make a pile of dosh from those! But she is not interesting to talk to nor to listen to - not unless you are male ha ha.

I am really looking forward to the proper BB. Oh, yes!

So..bobby's gone, who's next?? I think Darryn.

Poor Jedward were robbed!

Don't think I'll be watching the regular series - I only started watching this one cos of John & Edward.

I'm so glad Paddy one, he was a really funny guy, and I'm so glad that Kerry came second too. There's no way Jedward were robbed, they are nothing but children, running around being stupid, if they were our kids, we'd be grounding them lol!

Ah I thought Amy had split with that b/f but then started to date another guy? A muscular, fit dude? LOL. She really has little to offer apart from her looks. Fair enough, let her make a pile of dosh from those! But she is not interesting to talk to nor to listen to - not unless you are male ha ha.

I am really looking forward to the proper BB. Oh, yes!

Are you not thinking of Lydia? She split with Arg and then started seeing another guy for a while..

I am sooo happy that Paddy won it! What a genuine, lovely, funny guy!
Am also thrilled for Kerry coming second. She is such a lovely girl, who has made mistakes as we all do. I am so pleased she has been given a second chance, and that the public warmed to her.

Overall I really enjoyed Celeb BB. Looking forward to the 'normal' version :)

I was quite surprised last night. I honestly thought Jedward would have won it, lol. Glad they didn't though. I am sooooo pleased for Kerry....its a shame she didn't win, but she did amazing and hopefully, she will be back in the public eye in a good way now

I guess cos I'm the same age as Jedward they didn't annoy me very much.

I guess cos I'm the same age as Jedward they didn't annoy me very much.

I'm the same age as them too, but still found them really annoying at times. Yes, certain things they did were really funny, but I was appalled at some of their behaviour. Especially the amount of waste they caused, i.e. using a full loaf of bread to make a 'toast tower'. Just completely ridiculous when the house are already on rations to begin with. Also got really annoyed when they decided to run round the house being 'rock stars', throwing tables and chairs into the pool, and again wasting a can of soup just to throw it over Bobby. Am really failing to see what the point in that was?

That being said, however, I did thoroughly enjoy watching them dressed as babies! And loved them in the pop band tasks lol. Overall I've quite warmed to them :) I'm really shocked they didn't win it, I thought they'd walk it hands down, but I'm also really pleased that they didn't, as Paddy was a more deserving winner.

Also agree that Kerry might now be shown in a more positive light by the media. Hoping that she is anyway, she seems like such a lovely, down to earth person who just needs a break. She is all about her kids, and I imagine they'll be super proud of her!!

I agree that their waste of food was awful but it's not as if BB was gonna let them starve.

The twins did seem to calm down in the last week.

I think Bobby and Lucien throwing the 3 huge bowls of M&M's all over the kitchen was worse - so difficult to clean up!

I agree that their waste of food was awful but it's not as if BB was gonna let them starve.

The twins did seem to calm down in the last week.

I think Bobby and Lucien throwing the 3 huge bowls of M&M's all over the kitchen was worse - so difficult to clean up!

I agree, BB would not let them starve, but that is beside the point. If I was living with them in there I'd have found it hard not to punch them at times lol. Agree about the M&M situation, but as it was a one off it didn't seem to bother me as much as the constant dirtyness of the twins. I thought it was foul when they were given the job of washing up, as punishment for coming last in the cooking challenge, and left the taskroom in a disgusting state! 'Washing up' by piling dishes up and from the floor to the sink and letting the water run everywhere. Very clever...NOT. I really feel for their mother, having to put up with that day in day out lol.

I think a lot of what they did was told to them by producers - like not washing up and leaving the place in an even bigger mess - what they said when leaving the room seemed very rehearsed.

Didn't Tara say that they were told to trash the house the time they threw the chairs in the pool?
Although, that could be just a tabloid putting words in her mouth.

I think a lot of what they did was told to them by producers - like not washing up and leaving the place in an even bigger mess - what they said when leaving the room seemed very rehearsed.

Didn't Tara say that they were told to trash the house the time they threw the chairs in the pool?
Although, that could be just a tabloid putting words in her mouth.

I'm not sure, there's always a lot of speculation by the media. They could have been told to act up by BB, to make for 'better' TV. Either way, it was highly annoying. No wonder they got 'Most annoying housemate' lol :D

I was quite surprised last night. I honestly thought Jedward would have won it, lol. Glad they didn't though. I am sooooo pleased for Kerry....its a shame she didn't win, but she did amazing and hopefully, she will be back in the public eye in a good way now

I don't agree with Kerry's past, and that is now in the past and I think everyone deserves a second chance, you can see she's really trying hard to be a better mum and she's turning her life around. I wasn't too bothered about her winning I'm A Celeb, but I would've her to have won, I guess for a boost for her. She did great though and hope she gets a break.

I'm not sure, there's always a lot of speculation by the media. They could have been told to act up by BB, to make for 'better' TV. Either way, it was highly annoying. No wonder they got 'Most annoying housemate' lol :D

hehe but they were choosing the winners of the awards themselves - they knew they were annoying lol.

Back