BIG BROTHER

Ive never really 'got' Jedward until BB, now I just love them. They are hilarious to watch, but I imagine a nightmare to live with. Cant beleive they are 19, they are worse than a couple of manic 5 year olds. But I have my suspicions about them though, I feel that a lot of what they are getting up to is being fed to them by BB to make the show more entertaining.

Really didnt like Pamela to was pleased to see her go, but I really dislike Darryn too. He is just weird with his odd fake abs and 'ageing rock star' attitude.

I never liked Kerry until BB, but she is coming across as a very genuine person. Paddy is interesting, I understand a lot about the Traveller way of life and was curious to see how he would cope in the BB house. Its a big culture shock for him, and the cracks were beginning to show after the Fright Night showing. He has really clicked with Kerry though, they have a great close friendship going.

OMG i hate tara! she is fully mental. paranoid and mental! and when shes had a drink she just turns even more and thinks she knows everything. i also think she had a crush on lucien! tho it seems to me that kerry and lucien might get it on?? haha xxx

Tara is a bit odd, yes. When she first went in she was slurring so badly (without booze!) that it was hard to understand her. And whilst she is not bad looking and has a good figure, I don't see her as a 'babe', which is presumably why she was invited to take part.

I agree that Jedward are almost certainly having their 'outrageous prank' ideas fed to them. Trashing the house ALWAYS used to result in a severe dressing down and a threat of immediate eviction should it happen again. BB has changed a lot over the years and not always for the better.

It is ironic that, as Paddy D struggles to adjust to being around 'country people' (i.e. non-Travellers) inside the CBB house, out in the real world there is about to be a HUGE standoff between the Bailiffs/Police and the Traveller/anarchist sympathiser community currently occupying Dale Farm. Paddy became a 'celeb' by virtue of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and then, soon after, was embroiled in an internal Traveller family fist-fight with his much younger cousin. The cousin won - but this blood feud will probably run and run.

Isolated from his life-long culture he is bound to struggle. Anyone would struggle, cooped up with that lot, particularly the infantile and faintly creepy Jedward. They were born to perform, that's for sure, and have no doubt been showing off horribly since they were toddlers! But they are what was once called a 'novelty' act. Their antics very quickly become tiresome.

I feel sad for Kerry, and hope she does win. Would give the poor girl a boost.

I had hoped that Booby would've gone, I don't think there would've been much in between him and Tara though. I hope Jedward don't win, they are so annoying.

I'd like Kerry or Darryn or Paddy to win, I'm not sure if the public will vote for her to win though.

So glad C5 took on BB, I've watched every series avidly!

Not liking Jedward, I would not be able to cope with living with that pair in the house! I think that they have a very good chance of winning though unfortunately.

I'm glad Tara went on Friday, I think she could be a bit of a loose cannon.

Would love to see Kerry win, I think this could be the boost that she needs and has come across very well in the house.

I agree, Kerry has come across really well and I think if she won, it'd be good for her.

I hadn't watched since Wednesday so caught up yesterday (yeah, I spent a few hours watching BB lol).

I really dislike Lucien - he looks lovely but he's awful!

I still love Jedward! :D

Bit random, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway..Does anyone else think they might get hairdressers/makeup artists in there to get them ready on occasions such as eviction night? I just find it hard to believe that Jedward get their hair so perfect, and Kerry's too. The other night she had it up, in a quiff style and it was imaculate. It seems a bit too good to be true, kinda thing.

I almost feel bad for Tara. Yes, she seemed kinda nutty, and very very paranoid. But I think the house is enough to do that to anyone - particularly with Jedward in there! I admit, I do find them hilarious. But I could certainly not live with them! I think I'd have rather seen Bobby be evicted over Tara. After the sweat stunt he pulled with Darryn, I thought he deserved to be flung out. What a horrible, vile person!

Also, my thoughts on Lucien are changing dramatically. Yes, he is certainly eye-candy, but he knows it. I feel he is starting to show his true colours. He is a typical lads lad, and likes to feel like a player - when in reality, he just looks like a slimeball.

Still loving Kerry and Paddy. Definitely the two most genuine of the housemates.

I was so emotional watching Kerry speaking to her daughter, Molly, on her birthday. Fair enough, she has made a lot of bad choices in her life, but don't we all. She is only human afterall. I really really like her, and would love to see her win! I think it would be a great boost for her, and her children.

Paddy is hilarious! I love the traveller culture, and find it so interesting! My grandad's family comes from a travelling background, and it has always fascinated me. Again, I'd be really happy if Paddy were to win it.

Not a lot to say about the others really. I cannot wait for the 'ordinary' Big Brother to start! I wonder what weird and wonderful housemates we get to watch this year :D

I completely agree Princess Stevie, I definitely think they have hair stylists in every so often, especially for Jedward! :D

I quite like Jedward's hair when they have it down :) They were getting on my nerves quite a lot, but they haven't done that much lately. I thought John was amazing last night, posing with his mouth open for sooooo long. All that dribble was making me cringe and vom though, lol. Well done to him!!

I wish Amy would tell Lucien that she's not really interested, cos I dont think he is that head over heels for her either. Him and Kerry would make a great couple though....even if there are a few years difference. Age is just a number, lol.

Kerry to win!!!

I much prefer Jedwards hair down too - it looks way nicer.

I couldn't believe John and Lucien stayed in their poses for so long!

So not long to go now! I'm going to predict the top three...

Third - Kerry
Second - Paddy
First - Jedward

What do we all think?

My chosen three would be

Third - Amy
Second - Paddy
First - Kerry

Can't see it though! I really thought they would have had a surprise eviction this week as there's so many of them left.

Yep I have to agree I don't like how she's been with Lucien. I don't think he was that bothered about her at first but now I think he really likes her! I bet he's not used to being messed around by girls, he's hot! :D :eek:

I haven't caught up with big brother since the eviction, anything good been happening? I doubt I'll catch up now before the eviction on Friday.

I'd like...

1st Kerry
2nd Paddy
3rd Darryn

I hate fooking Jedward!

I think it will go

1st Jedward
2nd Kerry
3rd Paddy...or maybe will get 1st ;)

I think it will be:

1st: Kerry
2nd: Jedward
3rd: Paddy

I want it to be:

1st: Jedward :D
2nd: Amy
3rd: Bobby ( awful personality but so gorgeous)

Back