Big brother!

Grrrrr rigged voting accusations drive me nuts. WHY would they? WHY would it matter who wins. It's no skin off their nose who wins and who doesn't. It's not like the winners going to go onto huge bigger and better things

Grrrrr rigged voting accusations drive me nuts. WHY would they? WHY would it matter who wins. It's no skin off their nose who wins and who doesn't. It's not like the winners going to go onto huge bigger and better things

wow - didn't mean it :)
I dont take BB that seriously lol

Can't believe Aaron has won it. I am so angry :mad:. How can someone who gets so many boos everytime he's mentioned actually get voted to win by the public? I'm thinking his mum must have spent a fortune voting because something is certainly not right here!

And now we say bye bye to BB :wave_cry: I'm gutted lol! xx

woo hoo - the majority of the public must agree with me. ideal!
goodbye B - until january that is!
well done aaron!! ;)
xxx

woo hoo - the majority of the public must agree with me. ideal!
goodbye B - until january that is!
well done aaron!! ;)
xxx

I knew you'd be over the moon juicy, whilst me & princess are drowning our sorrows :(

Ive never seen a winner come out to boos before. That was unreal!
I still say as much as I started to dislike Aaron due to his actions & mood swings. He did deserve to win as bb is a game & he played it & played it well!!

One thing that's puzzled me throughout tho is Aaron's eviction t shirt, I don't get it. Was it a picture of him naked & if so, why would you where that? Weird!!

Shall we start watching "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". Think it starts tomorrow

yeah i will be watching that tonite to see if karl pilkington is gonna be on there as he is hilarious!
the t-shirt has a pic of mark on it! haha
xxxxxx

I have no idea who Karl is or who else is going in tonight, will have to do a read up.

wth - why where a t shirt with mark on it - really weird.

yeah it is quite odd isnt it, i think mark must have given it to him when he left!
karl pilkington is famous for "an idiot abroad" he makes me LOL.
i will look online and see if anyone else is rumoured to go in
xx

Already hooked on I'm A Celeb.. Mark Wright, come to mamma!! :drool: xx

lol im not watching it this year - i dont even know who they all are! except jessica - saw her and lee stafford in birmingham she is so tiny! xx

My claim to fame... I was in TGI Fridays today when Alex and Tom walked in!!! was so tempted to be a sad cow and get my hubby to take a photo of me with them but chickened out

haha thats so funny! what did alex look like? xx

she looked exaqctly the same. hair just the same (thought she would have been able to afford better extensions lol) but she did not looked so tanned. Tom was wearing that silly pom pom hat.

haha! i was thinking the same, i thought she would have had her hair professionally done or something lol. ahh i hate that hat!
xxx

Back