Big Brother

Yep double eviction on Wednesday!!!

I am actually warming to Rex again... and even found myself wanting him to win last night eeeeek!!!! I quite fancy him too though so that could be why :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

I really don't want anyone to win... its weird this year!!!

I don't fancy yours much :D:D:D
xxx

I don't fancy yours much :D:D:D
xxx

:D:D:D;)

I'm a sucker for a red head... always have been!!!!

I just think he is witty and funny and charming (when he wants to be)!!! He is defo the boss in that house

I know he isn't a nice person.. or wasn't when nicole was in there but I just want to marry him now lol

hmmmm wonder is that why I'm single :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

:D:D:D;)

I'm a sucker for a red head... always have been!!!!

I just think he is witty and funny and charming (when he wants to be)!!! He is defo the boss in that house

I know he isn't a nice person.. or wasn't when nicole was in there but I just want to marry him now lol

hmmmm wonder is that why I'm single :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

:D I can't see him being with Nicole for long the amount they were rowing in the - twas unreal!!!
So you'll have to become a groupie and hang around his resturants :D

x

oh god. oh my god. whats wrong with me?? I have a confession to make......he is quite sexy isnt he?? I just seen them all waving their arms to Evergreen and it melted my wee heart! uh oh. i think im going crazy. I still hate him though. If he never spoke he would be even sexier! ;)
oh god. im going now before i say anything else i regret..........................
:break_diet:

You and Gen can fight over him :D x
oh god. oh my god. whats wrong with me?? I have a confession to make......he is quite sexy isnt he?? I just seen them all waving their arms to Evergreen and it melted my wee heart! uh oh. i think im going crazy. I still hate him though. If he never spoke he would be even sexier! ;)
oh god. im going now before i say anything else i regret..........................
:break_diet:

Rex? Are you mad? His hair makes him look like Mr Whippy!

i know,i know and i am DISGUSTED at myself coz i CANT STAND HIM!!:mad::mad::mad:
Theres just something......................
Im very confused :sigh:

I want Lisa to win. I love her!!!!

I really don't want Mikey to win! He's so annoying!

Hmmm, I wonder who the most annoying people are in there.

I would say Mo and Sara are pretty annoying. I could not put up with Mos farting - eeew! And i dont like Kat!! Grrr!!:mad:

1.Kat
2. Sarah
3. Mikey
4. Rachel

That is in order of most annoying, so Kat annoys me the most. The others don't annoy me at all, so i've done them in order of favourites

1. Lisa
2 Mo
3 Rex
4 Darnell

I'm sad.

ahhh, well for a few months every year, most of the nation turn into a bunch of saddos, myself included.

Thing is, it's not even that good this time. And Kat and Sarah make me want to poke sharp objects into my eyes. And yet I can't. Stop. Watching.

I reckon if there was a 'watching paint dry' channel i'd probably watch it!

yeah i know what you mean. i think all the best characters are out, but im still glued to it, i even check the bb website!! i could never go on bb. never.

See, i'd love to, but wouldn't because I'm sure the stories that would come out about me would lead to NO-ONE speaking to me anymore!

lol surely your not that bad?? i just couldnt be locked in a house with the same people for 3 months - i would walk.

lol surely your not that bad?? i just couldnt be locked in a house with the same people for 3 months - i would walk.

No, I'm not bad. I reckon most people have a few secrets right?! And that most of their loved ones know most of them, but not all. So if it all came out, then everyone would know everything, and that would just be HIDEOUS!!!!

Back