Big Brother

It would have been better if it was Rex and Katreya in the room, cos no way would Rex share and Kat would be so upset that her "best friend" would do her over........ which he would.

i thought that one of them would pull a fast one butt surprised they didnt i suppose they both have 25 noe each which is still good. cant believe bb just ended then they didnt even show the other housemates ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like somthing maybe happening with Darnell. HM's thinking he may have walked, he has been in diary room for over hour and half.........

shame, I am not keen on him to be honest, I think he is slowly cracking up in there!

darnell is such a header..one min he fine the next min he gone wild. he was totally out of line the other night. if i was sarah i would have smacked him one!

he is totally paranoid - to the point of needing to see a therapist i think. and he really does feel sorry for himself all the time - But how FUNNY was he in the las vegas task as elton john! that was sooooo cool!

I am!

Have read elsewhere which two are going. The 'live' show is delayed and hosemates have already been evicted.....

the Kat one? Mo's wasn't nice... but the Kat one..... was horrid x

How's u kitty?

mo and kat got the boot. hmm i thought rex would be 1st out but he must be liked!!!! shocker. god cant believe its all over on friday, what am i going to fill my night's with well one hour...just goes to show you the winter and that c******** is coming ho ho ho!!!!!!! i know not bb related but ya know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant beleive the tears, a bit of an over kill. they see eachother again in 3 day! oh well, suppose thats what i get for watching BB, but i have to say i do love it.

rex is my fav, but i dislike him so much. oh but i love him. oh darn i cant decide

Kat's exit was hirarious!!!!! I knwo it must have been a shock but everyones reaction was a bit OTT I thought. Made me laugh when Kat was having her interview, you could see the other housemates preening themselves just in case there was another eviction coming!
Really don't know who I want to win, but I think maybe Rex. He is the most entertaining one left although not always for the right reasons!

Yay... I'm delighted to see that we are nearly all wanting rex to win :D:D:D

I think Preetone summed how I feel totally about him.... "rex is my fav, but i dislike him so much. oh but i love him. oh darn i cant decide".... but we do love him.. don't we :p:p

I found Mo's eviction particularly hard to watch. I am not sure it was very nice or fair... but in saying that the contestants sign up for anything goes when they do BB so I suppose they are allowing the producers the right to do that to them!!! That would really mess with your emotions though...

Kat was NOT expecting to go... I thought that was quite funny!!!

And yes them all preening themselves was gas altogether.... I was watching the live streaming afterwards and they were all still dressed up and ready for another eviction :giggle::giggle:

I think we are not supose to fancy rex coz of the red hair thing (same color as mine!) so I don't mind it ha ha. But for a ginga he is so hot Gen and I'm with you on that, he's a bit like a cross between simon cowells and Gordan Ramsey! I would love him to win, but think the top three will be mikey 1sr, sara 2nd, rachael 3rd. roll on friday:cool:

Back