Big Brother

So Nicole's outta there :wavey:

But did you see Darnell's face?! He seemed gutted that Sara WASN'T going :eek:

OkI don't like Nicole but my god are they making a scapegoat out of her... talk about making the big drama out of her 94%!!!

She will regret ever going in there!!!

That was a hard interview to watch... she is only 19!!!!

Gen x

so whos gonna win?? I reckon its between darnell and mikey, although its tough to predict this year! i would like either darnell or rachel or lisa to win...oooh mario is gong to propose to lisa live on bb today!!! has he done it yet???

I would like Kat or Rachel to win. Both Darnell and Mikey make me feel a little uncomfortable.

What channel is the proposal on? C4 or E4?

I missed it:(

Well it's Mikey all the way for me and although he does have some 'unsavoury' eating habits which have more than often made me have to turn away from the screen in horror :eek: I still think the guy is by and large the most deserved! Anyway, I have a lot to thank Mikey for :thankyou: and his eating habits have done wonders for my weightloss and many a time when I have fancied a little nibble of something, his antics have stopped me dead in my tracks! ROFL :sick0019:

Rachel I quite like and have nothing against the girl and I do believe she is genuine despite everyone else's suspicions and also Kat I think is quite sweet, Lisa I can tolerate but the rest of them do absolutely nothing for me and even Darnel, who I once really liked, is driving me crazy with his paranoia! For goodness sake Darnel shut up analysing everything and everyone! :psiholog:

I hope Mo or Rex go this week as those two are the worst two left in the house now and I find myself feeling quite miffed at how selfish the pair of them can be!

Mikey to win :worthy:

Sue

Yep double eviction on Wednesday!!!

I am actually warming to Rex again... and even found myself wanting him to win last night eeeeek!!!! I quite fancy him too though so that could be why :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

I really don't want anyone to win... its weird this year!!!

I am actually warming to Rex again... and even found myself wanting him to win last night eeeeek!!!! I quite fancy him too though so that could be why :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

I like Rex tooo in an odd way..... :) I have stopped watching cos all my fav characters were booted out :(

Back