Big Brother

I suspect they are his dads restaurants and he runs them for his dad, he said on show he couldn't get finance for a sports car, if you own that many restaurants then you would have got that easy. So perhaps he wants money for the car lol

I'm glad Kat went last night. Have to admit I found all the crying slightly amusing, but then I have an odd sense of humour...
Would rather Mikey had gone as well instead of Mo though.

It's so wide open this year, though judging by boos and cheers from crowds it looks like Rex is now the favourite to win. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rex, Mikey and Darnell as the last 3.

Kat was sooooooooooooooooo annoying last night, i wanted to smack her! lol. I would like Mikey or Rachel to win. Rex is a Kn0b!

I'm just watching it now on channel 4+1. I didn't like them booing Kat. Alright she was annoying, but she's a lovely women. The crying was defo ott, but I think its more shock then anything.

I think I want Sara to win, I really liked Rex, but when Nicole went in he turned my stomach big time. I'm not really bothered who wins....I WANTED STU!!!!!

rex just cant win i mean he's a tosser!!!!!!!!! totally saw a dif side to him when his princess went in. i think sarah has a good chance now

ahhhhh NOOOOOOOOo you can have him gen!!!!!! his hair is gone very fluffy these days did you see his walking round last night running his fingers through it!!!!!!!!!

his hair is gone very fluffy these days did you see his walking round last night running his fingers through it!!!!!!!!!

yeah its soo sexy innit... (is that what you meant?? :eek:) ha ha ha

don't think he will win though but i want him to... **stamps feet** :D

bb9_d76_1108_rex_440.jpg

i hope sara or racheal or mikey wins. i cant stand any of them but i def dont want rex to win!!!

I'm loving you Becky with all the pics :D:D:D

sex on legs... i'd say he would give ya an oul slap on the ass too (oooops wrong forum :eek::eek::eek:)!!!

xx

Right so am I right in thinking Becky doesn't want Rex to win, but Gen does!!LOL. I don't see it Gen sorry. Nicole ruined it for him by going in.

Back