Big Brother

i've it on sky+ and am on here too... saw this thread bout 10 secs before davina annouced it lol

glad with the whole rex/girlfriend thing is going ahead but will miss luke!!

awwwwww im sorry gen!!!! yeah i REALLY thought mo would be out awww i ddint want luke to go but he'l see rebecca now and hopefully they will get together. cant wait to see the rex and gf thing woohoo roll on 10.30!!

Aww don't worry I pretended I didn't read it.... although I wasn't as shocked the second time round when davina read it out lol

roll on 10:30 is right!!!

Yeah rex's gf went in last night. Davina said he didnt look that happy, hmm i dont know id say he was shocked more that anything. will have to see how she gets on..thought luke's interview was very good hope him and bex get together now!

He will be sooo jealous if she is such the princess has he says, then he must have a control issue, cos he looked more like oh god no, rather than shocked, as in nicely shocked, maybe she has a roaming eye, i would be rolling mine over to Stuart!!

Come on how can anyone have liked Luke, what exactly was good about him, how would like some little wannabee going over to all your friends bitchy about you, and all so smiley to your face, that is what he did to everyone of the housemates, he was nothing but trouble! steps off soapbox, soz i am on day 4, no excuse, but arrh did you see Mikey, he made me laugh hard when he ate that chilli!

i missed bb last night!! why luke?? i love him!! and as for rex.......... not a nice man :mad:

I was shocked Luke went, I thought Dale might be the one this week. Was funny when Lisa and Luke got Rex's girlfriend wrong, should be interesting having her in the house with him.

I'm glad Luke went. I thought he gave a brilliant interview. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of him.

I got the impression that Rex wasn't totally cool with her being there! It will be interesting to see if he changes having his GF with him.

I think maybe it depends if they already have lived together or not? If not, then you may not want the first time to be on national TV lol

Loved it when Lisa decided to escape!! Some looked disappointed she came back! I'm glad she did.

I'm not sure about Nicole yet...will have to wait and see how it all develops. From the conversation she had with Rex, it sounds like she told him she'd dump him if he went into the house.

Well Nicole and Rex are going to drive me mad. She keeps saying she is high maintainance and to be crying over a suitcase after just one day is a joke. I couldn't handle Rex if he was my boyfriend. He doesn't leave her alone. I'd feel smothered big time. I'm glad Lisa and Sara are in heaven.

BB makers are brilliant:D After weeks of hearing about the wonderous princess we have finally met her, poor Rex how awful to have the whole nation know that your princess is actually a shallow, ungrateful whinger ;):D

ohh interesting!!!!!

the whole rex nicole to is doing my head in. err hello rex put her down, i think he has her spoilt. did ye she it tonight when she said oh i bought new clothes...he said with what money u have none....i felt so bad for her. Her crying about the case was sooo fake. sometimes its like she doesnt want rex near her. they so need to get a room!!!!!!!!!

Well Nicole and Rex are going to drive me mad. She keeps saying she is high maintainance and to be crying over a suitcase after just one day is a joke. I couldn't handle Rex if he was my boyfriend. He doesn't leave her alone. I'd feel smothered big time. I'm glad Lisa and Sara are in heaven.

Thank god it aint just me Shazpaz - the pair of them are driving me flipping well bonkers too! :sigh: Aaargh he is like a leech all over her constantly pawing and stroking her and all them wet, snogging & slurping noises :eek: Yuk ! Personally I find the girl shallow and she has absolutely no personality and I think BB were clutching at straws bringing her into the house and were probably hoping it would have the whole nation on the edge of their seats ....................... well yes it has but only cos we are all sat on the edge hanging over a vomit bucket! :eek:

What they should have done is bring in Stew's little girl and have her stay for a few days! Now that would have been lovely wouldn't it and what an excuse for a jelly and ice cream party with lots of fun and games; magicians, puppet shows etc all provided by the housemates? Ooh I can just see Darnell dressed as a clown or Dale as a cuddly teddy bear and what about Kat as the magicians assistant wearing a sexy basque, stockings and suspenders :p I think it would be great fun and give Dale a chance to show his 'love' for kids ;)

Anyway can't someone throw a bucket of ice cold water on Rex and his girlfriend and by the way the other girl WAS definitely far prettier ha ha! :D

Sue

ohh interesting!!!!!

the whole rex nicole to is doing my head in. err hello rex put her down, i think he has her spoilt. did ye she it tonight when she said oh i bought new clothes...he said with what money u have none....i felt so bad for her. Her crying about the case was sooo fake. sometimes its like she doesnt want rex near her. they so need to get a room!!!!!!!!!

Ditto Becky and if she has NO money than maybe that explains what she really likes and sees in Rex?????? I mean with all his successful restaurants and his VIP lifestyle he must be absolutely loaded?

Yeah ........... think you hit the nail on the head there Becks and those tears were crocodile tears if ever I saw em? :tear_drop:

Sue

lol Nicole does seem irritating. You would think she would be glad to see her bf again after so long, not whine over suitcase. She seems pretty immature to me.

Back