Big Brother

I think Nicole will and should go. I did feel sorry for her when she was crying in the Diary Room...it must be tough if you've heard rumours that your fella had cheated on you, but you couldn't discuss it. That would drive me crazy.

Kat is annoying, but I think she is a lovely women. Her voice grates on you and when she's singing.....arrrggghhh.

Mikey has grown on me too...so I'm thinking I'd like either Mikey, Rachel or Lisa to win now, but I don't really care anymore.

How disgusting was that game they played last night.

How desperate was Mo to even consider doing it for a can of cider, let alone actually eating it.

I was feeling very, very uncomfortable when they showed that!

I don't know which makes me cringe more, Mo eating Mikey's bogies, or the way Nicole has to put up with Rex's constant fondling/nibbling/kissing/rubbing/massaging and attention to her "puppies", sometimes I have to watch from behind a cushion its such cringe TV!

Has everyone forgotten Darnell? I think he's more than likely to be in the final and has a really good chance of coming out the winner - although I reckon Mikey will run him a close second.

I suspect Nicole will go this week too, although I really find it hard to warm to Sara so either would be fine as far as I'm concerned.

I hope Lisa survives though as I find her weird wackiness strangely endearing :)

What a horrible pair Nicole and Rex are and how dreadful was their attitude towards Mikey in the rehearsal of the Michael Jackson Thriller dance routine? I cannot believe that anyone can be so self centered as this pair are and to think their desire to win the luxury budget and satisfy their own selfish needs would make them so intolerant of Mikey's disability is incredible!

Mikey does not want special treatment, he just wants to be treated as normally as possible and be allowed to join in and participate like anybody else but of course he and anyone else with any ounce of sense will surely understand that being blind makes certain situations a tad more difficult but by no means impossible and it is disgusting to try and leave Mikey out just because his disability adds a little more difficulty to the task! That is the trouble with a lot of ignorant and self obsessed people and their prejudices and intolerance displays itself in so many ways and we 'fatties' know this more than most don't we? How often do we find ourselves being treated differently because we are large and very often many large people find that others assume that our weight sets us apart from other 'normal' human beings? How often does the chubby child get left out of the football or hockey match at school and nobody wants the fat kid in their team do they? It is very wrong and this is why so many people who are 'different' in any way find it difficult to mix and it makes my blood boil when I witness such prejudices openly on display! The problem is people believe winning is the most important thing and many do not appreciate that for a lot of people it is the participating that is so important to them and because of this many of us who have problems of some kind shy away from enjoying activities and challenges that would add colour and pleasure to our lives!

Aargh ........... such thoughtless behavior makes me fume and my god if I were a house mate I would have lost my rag with that pair and some of the others by now! What's the problem with some of the house mates and is their greed and desire for luxury goods that important to them - cos it sure seems that way and if this is a reflection of the attitude they all display in the 'real' world then I find it all very disturbing?

I believe that providing Rex or whoever is directing the choreography makes the effort to verbally explain the moves to Mikey (like Rachel did in the bedroom later) I am sure Mikey and the rest of the dance group could really enjoy the whole event and regardless as to whether they win the task it could be a real fun time. Jeez It must be bl**dy boring for Mikey not being included in so many tasks and challenges and it's about time moronic idiots like Rex and Nicole showed him a little more respect!

I think the vast majority take the whole Big Brother experience far too seriously and why on earth don't they just lighten up and get on with it? They must have had a reasonable idea of what it all entailed before they auditioned for the show and if the experience is far more trying than what they envisaged then why don't they just walk away? If they are determined to stay until they are either evicted or win etc then for gods sake just make the most of it and stop moaning!

Anyway, I am so pleased Mikey speaks out and tells them what he thinks and I admire him immensely for that and in my opinion the guy is the only deserved winner and although I like Rachel and I do genuinely believe she is a nice person I am now rooting for Mikey and I can assure you it is no sympathy vote! I respect the guy and that is my absolute reason!

Sue

I was pretty shocked at Rex and Nicole...well mainly Nicole last night. But I can't get my head around why none of the others stood up for Mikey during the practice and put Nicole back in her place.

Rachel used to work in the same building as me, and whilst I didn't know her, some of the lads in my team can't believe that the Rachel we see on screen is the same girl as she was a much more lively character...I guess know one knows how they'd feel until they got in the house or how they'd behave, but I can't imagine anyone could change their personality for such a long amount of time?

I agree Kitty I too could not understand why nobody said anything to Rex or Nicole but I guess they were engrossed in their own task and did not pay too much attention to what was being said to Mikey but I know if I had been there I would have said something for sure.

As for Rachel, I do agree she is certainly one on her own and she must be the next mother Theresa or something as she just appears to be totally ok with whatever dirt or insults that are thrown at her and to be honest, I don't think I could remain so polite in her shoes! Now, whether she is just intimidated by some of the housemates and reluctant to be her real self or simply putting on a goody two shoes act, I cannot honestly say but it would take some doing to keep your true colours hidden for so long wouldn't it and I do genuinely believe if it was all for the cameras, something surely would have slipped by now? Still, all I can say is that if she is acting she deserves some kind of award for her skills cos to keep that act up would impress and put to shame even the most toughest undercover agent!

Sue

Definitely Nicole. She's VILE. The Star reported her to be the most hated housemate yesterday.... even more hated than nasty nick and the alex the bully!!! I might even stay in tonight to watch her get her just desserts.

GET NICOLE OUT! GET NICOLE OUT! She embodies everything I hate in a human being, she really does. :mad:

It's gotta be Nicole!

Mind you, I rather suspect that she'll relish all the attention she'll get on the outside so won't mind in the least being evicted.

Another bonus is that it'll give her some time away from that obnoxious control freak of a boyfriend too!

haha why are her and rex even together???omg if my bf acted like that, id be out the door so quick. i think was it last night he was on to her about her make up!!! the two of them are as messed up as each other

Totally agree! Nicole to go!!!! I HATED the way she told Micky he was a "stupid idiot" yesterday!!!

I really can't stand her at all!! I will be soooo happy if her name is called out tonight and then my next piece of excitement will be Rex's face,ha!ha!ha!

(must make sure ma dishes are all done...)

;) x x

haha why are her and rex even together???omg if my bf acted like that, id be out the door so quick. i think was it last night he was on to her about her make up!!! the two of them are as messed up as each other
Most likely because he has a lot of the mohlah and she is a spoilt little brat who always gets everything she wants.
He is probably with her because no-one else wants to date a ginger guy! haha just joking i have ginger hair myself, Rex gives us gingers a bad name!

I agree nicole to go - what a spoilt little bratt

Get a life Rex! There's more to life than hair straightners and hairdryers!!! I'd rather have the lovely bedroom :) and messy hair :)

At last the public made the right decision, bye Nicole.

Dancing your weight loss is amazing - well done! :eek:

Back