Big day at work tommor!

nicolas

Silver Member
we have a promotion on at work tommor :D i'll be out on the floor meeting all the customers giving out free samples of our new product, :rolleyes: :eek:
so got the hair done today, put the false tan and nail varnish on tonight, :flirt2:

have my wi in morning, really really really hoping to hit the 2 stone mark :confused:

have my new smaller uniform ready and so so looking forward to it shop will be full hopefully as well advertised and hopefully whole town will be up for free lunch! :sign0009:

if i do have the 2 stone gone i'm going to take a picture and put it up along with picture i took day i started LT :hide:

I'm nervous and excited :smoke:

sorry for the rant but just wanted to share :secret:

Hi Nicolas,
hope you have a great day tomorrow. Great to be in the smaller uniform I bet. Best of luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Hope to see the photos soon. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Nicolas

OH, I hope it all goes well...I am sure it will. Great that you are in that smaller uniform...there will be many more of those over the course of LT I am sure :)

Looking forward to seeing your pics...will be great to see.

You arent ranting :)!!! YOu are being very positive, which is lovely.

Take care

Thanks Scotsmist, ya prob wont sleep tonight with bloody nerves!! but i really looking forward to it, after i got hair done today a woman in shop told me i look 10 yrs younger, but it was weight loss more than hair i figure she was a customer so wouldnt kno i was on a diet, felt great

best of luck with vibro plate now how u feel was so excited to get mine ;)

oooh good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - by the sounds of it you are oozing with confidence, go get em girl! :)

fingers crossed for you nicolas.....best of luck! x

hi thanks for all your support,:thankyou:

today went very well i was delighted with it, shop was packed was ran off my feet but felt fantastic !;)

so again thanks every1 for your support:grouphugg:

hi thanks for all your support,:thankyou:

today went very well i was delighted with it, shop was packed was ran off my feet but felt fantastic !;)

so again thanks every1 for your support:grouphugg:

Just saw your measurements....very good.....do you have some exercises you can send me....I just did my own tonight.....they gave me a trainng thing, but it seems pretty rubbish!

whoo glad your day went good :)

Glad it went well - LT is clearly giving you great confidence :)

Back