Big losers thread!!

Paul_Farnham_uk

So guys and gals i thought i would start a new thread to celebrate those big losses when they happen.

So the simple rules of the game are this, if you have a loss of 3lb or more in a week you can shout and scream (well type really) your pleasure here :)

So get stuck in people and hopefully these losses will act as encouragement to those who are not having such a good time of it!

Wish this thread was here 3 weeks ago - lost 7.5lbs in a week! Doubt there's much hope of that happening again, haha! I'm aiming for 4lbs this week :)

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
So get stuck in people and hopefully these losses will act as encouragement to those who are not having such a good time of it!

This wouldn't act as encouragement for me if anything i think it would annoy me!! there is a weekly weigh in sub forum where people post their losses it's not for the main forum! I wouldn't think any better of someone who lost 8lbs compared to someone who lost 2lbs, a loss is a loss and all losses should be celebrated! If anything I think this thread could make some people feel down if they aren't loosing as much as others! Just my thoughts on it! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Well no disrespect but if you want to take a negative slant on it i suggest you just dont look at the thread then you cant be annoyed by it can you

I think what VC means is that there are plenty of people who give 100% every single week & may lose a small amount, despite sticking to plan. SW encourage us not to compare ourselves to others, so if we only celebrate when we lose 3lb or more, we won't appreciate any smaller losses. For various hormone reasons I'm lucky to lose 1lb a month, I still shout & scream when I do as I know how hard I've worked to lose that :)

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Well no disrespect but if you want to take a negative slant on it i suggest you just dont look at the thread then you cant be annoyed by it can you

I'll look at whatever threads I want and I'll also express an opinion on them if I want :)

Sent from my iPhone

LisaC said:
I think what VC means is that there are plenty of people who give 100% every single week & may lose a small amount, despite sticking to plan. SW encourage us not to compare ourselves to others, so if we only celebrate when we lose 3lb or more, we won't appreciate any smaller losses. For various hormone reasons I'm lucky to lose 1lb a month, I still shout & scream when I do as I know how hard I've worked to lose that :)

Exactly!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back