Big Mistake!!!

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
A lady at work asked me the other week how I had lost all of my weight so far................oooh, I thought, a chance to promote CD. She listened intently and to her credit, didn't do the usual "you'll put it all back on, is it healthy blah blah blah" stuff that you normally get. Trouble is she has now made it her duty to find out if I have lost weight every week by asking quite loudly, "what did you lose this week then" and god forbid should I been seen eating my chicken cos then I get "oh my god you're eating something, is that allowed?" A self proclaimed diet monitor if ever I met one lol:D

Wabbitt that is something i havent done is tell anybody how ive lost my weight.! lol

But if i was u i would put that comment aside and carry on the CD.!
are them people over weight themselves?? lol

ooh i hate that...this is another reason i hate telling people about CD and indeed have felt the same with any other diet! I hate the self-employed diet police! You just no if you ever eat anything remotely unhealthy it will be duly noted and they will be waiting for you to pile it all back on again!

I answered my front door to my neighbour yesterday i had a peanut CD bar in my hand out the wrapper so it looked like any old sweet lol she looked at the bar..looked at me and winked ..she knows im on CD but i didnt say anything.. she obviously thought i was cheating!!!! LOOL

A lady at work asked me the other week how I had lost all of my weight so far................oooh, I thought, a chance to promote CD. She listened intently and to her credit, didn't do the usual "you'll put it all back on, is it healthy blah blah blah" stuff that you normally get. Trouble is she has now made it her duty to find out if I have lost weight every week by asking quite loudly, "what did you lose this week then" and god forbid should I been seen eating my chicken cos then I get "oh my god you're eating something, is that allowed?" A self proclaimed diet monitor if ever I met one lol:D

Oh bless her - sounds like she's only trying to be supportive. My mum used to do the same and it used to drive me to distraction. At least when it's your mum you can tell her to put a cork in it though (in the nicest possible way of course ;)). I feel for you.

xx

Hiya wabbitt

I think same as toots, your colleague in her own strange way is offering her support.
You could change tactic and state that from now on you have asked your CD counsellor just to confirm (or not) if you have lost weight but have decided not to delve into how much per week - therefore your counsellor keeps hold of your record card. There are people that choose to manage their weigh-ins this way - infact I was considering it myself as I can get disappointed if I don't think I've done well enough one week (forgetting that a better loss is likely to occur at next weigh-in)
Well done on your continuing success with CD!

i hate that too, you are the one on the diet so you know wot u should and shouldn't eat. So if you decide to cheat you know it whilst its happening hehhe

'why don't you just **** off' could be one tack to take with her :D

Personally I don't mind people asking me how much I've lost as I'm a drastically different looking person, and compliments are always welcome of course :D but this woman is going too far IMHO, and I'm guessing yours too.

Last edited:
Its nice she has taken an interest but if i was you id be very impatient with people sticking their noses in where its not welcome.
Hence why i have told so few people, oin my family the only person that knows is my twin bro.

He spent all of September in Intensive Care and lost soooo much weight, me on the other hand is trying to lose it so we're comparing each time we see each other. Keeps things more interesting for the both of us :)

People need to support others on CD not put them down and pick holes in the diet.
Thankfully i havent had anyone telling me not to do it, have had people saying im not fat though which is frustrating.

Keep your chin up :)

Hey hon . .
I have found since being on cd everyone had something to say especially at the beginning now Im at goal all I get is dont lose anymore your going to fade away.. Or do you eat now!
Just rise above it.. and IGNORE...... its all jealousy.....
Noone said anything when I was fat..... x

Back