Big Mummas Team Chat

Just 1 pound loss for me this week but cant really complain considering having 3 restaurant birthday meals.and tom.so thats 1 stone in a month. Pinky im a support worker.. Hope eueryone has a gud day.

1lb is still a loss and good if you've eaten 3 meals that's great Tahira :) I've had a couple of meals this week and last night went to a Chinese buffet style meal. Oww it was good but I'm sure I'll pay the price. Did stay off the alcohol though and just drank water :) . Off to a 50th tonight so more buffet food. From Sunday though it's gonna be 100%.
Hope you all have a great weekend x

Hope u enjoyed the party.best thing is to go straight back on the plan since the longer u leave it the harder it gets.hows everyone today.thinking of going to the gym bfore work,then working til 9.

Party lAst night was good thanks. Ate some buffet food and drank alcohol also but going back 100% today.
Hope you guys are all keeping well x

Happy Monday!!
Had a quiet weekend, yesterday I had no ooomph to do anything, even post. I had a sleep for a couple of hours in the morning and then felt fuzzy all day. Its Evie getting up in the night.
I took her shopping on saturday (boys went truck racing) and she had the choice of a toy or pretty shoes - she chose the shoes!! She's 3!! Oh dear lol! We ended up with 3 pairs lol! Good ole Tesco.
Its my 4th week on CD today so looking forward to seeing what I've lost in 1 month. Did have a couple of slip ups though. Picked at some roasted veg in the week, plus a roast potato *sigh*

what's everyone up to?
Well done on your 1lb loss Tahira - that is good with those meals!

Hi Funky and everyone else, bet your daughter is gonna be a right little girly girl lol picking shoes . I would love to have had a daughter also as I love girly things especially pink incase you hadn't noticed hehe.

Had busy weekend with Friday and Saturday night out. Bit of a slobby day yesterday playing word games on here etc and still enjoying my holiday, back to work on Sunday :( .

Got my 2nd weigh in later although it should be my 3rd but CDC was on hols last week. Not expecting great loss as I've had 3 big meals this week and a little picking. If I have no loss or a gain I will scream. 4 lbs and I'll be happy :).

OH away till Friday now so must stay strong with the night munchies I normally get when he's away.

Have good week eveyone xxx

Karen - your daughter sounds adorable and sorry you haven't been feeling great. Don't worry too much about your little 'blips' we're all human honey. Dust yourself off and get back on with a vengeance - good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Pinky - Good luck your weigh in and well done for getting back to CD 100%. I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a great loss.

Tahira - Well done on your 1lb loss, every little helps as I say. Did you manage to get to the gym? I havne't done much exercise for the last 2 weeks as I've lots of football stuff on and I've missed it.

So I've had a pretty quiet weekend myself. Yesterday I was starving hungry but I managed to resist and had an extra pack. This morning totm finally arrived, hallelujah, and I already feel 10 times better. The hunger pangs have gone and my resolved is strengthened once again - thank god.

How are the rest of the girls?

Thanks girls, isn't great having this thread!

Good luck Pinky, I'm sure you'll be surprised!

Sharon, glad you're feeling better. TOTM can be a right cow.

Well I had my 4th weigh in and I lost 5lbs! I'm shocked! 24lbs in 4 weeks and just 4lbs off 2 stone!
I love love love this diet!!

Hi guys just a very quick one for now as got to pick son up from swimming training. Lost 4.5 lbs not bad considering the 3 meals I had including a Chinese. Also drank alcohol on Sat night. I am pleased. Catch up later x

Well done Tahira on your loss this week , like me you've had meals so the losses aren't as great as SS but it's going the right way :)

Glad you're feeling better Sharon and the hunger pains have subsided. Well done also for resisting food and just having the extra shake, this must have took some strong will power so pat yourself on the back lol.

Funky thanx and great loss to you Hun you're doing grrrrrreat :) that is big losses you must be on top of the world :).

Hope you're ok Susie what you up to?

Has anyone heard from DizzyDebs? It seems she hasn't posted since reporting how unwell she was :( hope she's ok. I have posted her but as yet no reply.
Debs if you're reading still get in touch x

Last edited:
Well I had my 4th weigh in and I lost 5lbs! I'm shocked! 24lbs in 4 weeks and just 4lbs off 2 stone!
I love love love this diet!!

Hi guys just a very quick one for now as got to pick son up from swimming training. Lost 4.5 lbs not bad considering the 3 meals I had including a Chinese. Also drank alcohol on Sat night. I am pleased. Catch up later x

:D:D:D Fantastic losses girls I'm so pleased for you both. That must be such a great incentive for you.

Hope you're ok Debs xx

Hi Guys :wavey:

Sorry i've not posted, popped in and out mainly on my phone and kept up with everyone but been a mad few days. One of those w'ends that i didnt seem to stop but actually didn't get much done :rolleyes:

Friends came over on Saturday and i went from a stern 'I'm not eating' to actually having some lunch but for once i didnt beat myself up and jumped back on the wagon :D

Headaches struck again on Friday but i managed not to be sick but it fairly knocked me about so it was with a down trodden heart i jumped on the scales and i lost.....................7 1/2 :D

Anyway girlies i've rambled enough just want to add well done on the loses and :thankyou: for missing me x

Hi guys, am really sorry I've not been around - I've got the flu and am absolutely floored - didnt weigh in this week as I literally cannot move from the house - think I've pretty much stayed the same though. Just popped in to say I'm still here and not bowing out or giving up, am hoping that I'm going to feel better within the next few days so will get back to normal asap.

Hope you're all well and I'll catch up with posts when I'm feeling more like my usual self.

dx

hi,

Sorry I havent been able to post, my husband was taken seriously ill and has been ill in hospital, he is still very ill but is now home.

I see I am no longer part of the team, so i guess i will just wish you all good luck and continue on my journey.

Best Wishes to you all

Friends came over on Saturday and i went from a stern 'I'm not eating' to actually having some lunch but for once i didnt beat myself up and jumped back on the wagon :D

Headaches struck again on Friday but i managed not to be sick but it fairly knocked me about so it was with a down trodden heart i jumped on the scales and i lost.....................7 1/2 :D

Anyway girlies i've rambled enough just want to add well done on the loses and :thankyou: for missing me x

Great stuff and well done :D for your loss and not beating yourself and not getting straight back on the wagon xx

Hi guys, am really sorry I've not been around - I've got the flu and am absolutely floored - didnt weigh in this week as I literally cannot move from the house - think I've pretty much stayed the same though. Just popped in to say I'm still here and not bowing out or giving up, am hoping that I'm going to feel better within the next few days so will get back to normal asap.

Hope you're all well and I'll catch up with posts when I'm feeling more like my usual self.

dx

Sounds horrid but it's nice to hear from you Debs. Rest up, keep the fluids flowing and you'll be fighting fit in no time xx

hi,

Sorry I havent been able to post, my husband was taken seriously ill and has been ill in hospital, he is still very ill but is now home.

I see I am no longer part of the team, so i guess i will just wish you all good luck and continue on my journey.

Best Wishes to you all

Hi Fallen, so sorry to hear about your husband and hope he is on the mend, my thoughts are with you both. As far as I'm aware your place is still open so I hope you will join us. As we all know CD can be hard work and support can keep us going through those difficult times. Hope you're ok and don't forget to take care of you xx

So not much going on for me at the moment still on with football stuff and I can’t wait until the season starts – no more paperwork lol. I went to my first meeting last night and there were about 10 women there and 90 men. Four months ago there is no way I would have walked in that room and last night it didn’t bother me one bit. Before I started CD I had become quite reclusive so this was a real ‘moment’ for me :D.

I also need to up my water intake I have gone from drinking loads of water to drinking nowhere near enough these last few day and I'm feeling a bit dehydrated.

So it is weigh in day for me tomorrow, lets hope it's a good one.

hi ya, thank you for your post and kind thoughts - times are very hard, altho the stress diet combined with CD may help with the loss.

Unfortunately - as i read it - my place has been given to someone else, its a shame, but....

anyway good luck and best wished, keep in contact and i will keep looking out for your posts - they do keep me going xx

I think all the girls will agree we never wanted you to leave we just hoped you were ok and that the general feeling was that another member would do no harm what's 7 instead of 6 between friend :)

I've tried to word it over and over and it still doesn't sound right so i'm just going to beg :(

Aww Fallen, please stay with us :sigh:

HI alll sorry aint been around for a few days, ive started fasting now.im doing ss plus instead of ss now after fasting all day and not being able to drink i really need some food.
fallen i hope your husband gets better soon, yeah stay with us 7 wont make a difference.please.............

hope your feeling better dizzydeb....
i have my 5th weigh in tommorow. i am fasting so hope that doesnt make too much of a difference....

Back