Big Mummas Team Chat

Good Morning All hope everyone is well and raring to go for a 100% cd day??

Managed 3 shakes yesterday - yippee - and about 3 litres of water so am confident that I am back in the game.

Well guys just had my weigh in and glad to report a 4lb loss this week :D. This take me to losing a stone and 1 lb yippee:D.
I had my bad day last Thursday which kicked me off Ketosis if I'd ever got back on it.

Well done Pinky - you must be well chuffed with getting that first stone out of the way - onwards to the next one now hun.

Off to do some work now - it is what I get paid for I suppose ;)

Good Morning All hope everyone is well and raring to go for a 100% cd day??

Managed 3 shakes yesterday - yippee - and about 3 litres of water so am confident that I am back in the game

Great to hear Debs :clap: and thanx I am so excited now that I may hit under 12 stone in the next few weeks.:D

I was a bit naughty yesterday whilst doing dinner so no Ketosis again but am back on track for now. I have been lucky really as I haven't always been 100% and have still had losses:)

Anyhow good to see you back and back on track Debs . Have you lost much with not being able to eat when unwell?
Hello all the other lovely "Big Mumma's"

:grouphugg:

Evening Ladies.

Great news Debs, very pleased to see back in the game. Pinky, stick with it and you'll be under 12st in no time.

So I've been thinking about having my eyebrows tattooed on for a while, and I went to a demonstration tonight. The woman who did them was brilliant and the brows she did looked amazing so I have booked an appointment for 1st September..eeek!! Which gives me enough time to change my mind if I want to.

I find as I lose more weight then I want to take better care of myself - hair and nails etc. Lets face it when you loathe yourself all that goes out of the window so I'm enjoying being a bit more girly.

Right I'm going for a nosey around the forums - hope you're ok teamies xx

Have you lost much with not being able to eat when unwell?

No! :cry:

Haha - had hoped I might have lost a bit but not a single wee miniscule bit of a pound, but on the plus side at least its not gone up!

Spoke to my cdc on the phone on Sunday and she said it may take my body a week or two to get back into the swing of things after being ill and not to be surprised if I dont lose this week either :eek: - will not be happy!!

Ooo, Sharon, let us know how you're eyebrow tattooing goes! I know what you mean about taking better care of yourself though - I do the same when I start to lose weight and feel a bit better about myself. Its weird, its alomost as if we feel that we're worth it more when we're losing weight!

Hope you're all well today.

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well.

How long you got to go with ramadan now tahira?

Just a quickie from me, am alone in the office so going to make the most of the peace before everyone else comes in and the noise starts!

Morning Girls,

Just a quickie before I shoot off to work. I've lost 5lbs this week :D and am now over halfway to goal..yippee. Will be back later, have a great day xx

WayHay, thats amazing Sharon - well done you!!! :clap::happy036::happy096:

Your achievement is absolutely fantastic and to be able to say that you are now more than half way through your journey must be just the best feeling ever.

I've lost 5lbs this week :D and am now over halfway to goal..yippee.

:clap: Excellent going girl just think of it now as reaching the top of the mountain and now you're on the decent. Pleased for you xx

I am currently on a night shift at work and done 2 days and nights of 100% on my way to ketosis this time I hope. My tummy is rumbling, only 2 hours to go and 1 hour drive home till in bed :zz:

Hi to you all and I wish you a successful day xx

Thanks Girls I really am chufed to bits. As I said on my weigh in thread it has been a strange week as I've loved and loathed CD in equal measure this week, but I am now firmly back in the swing of things.

Pinky, I never thought about it in that way but you are so right xx

I'm also supposed to be on a stag do on Saturday..yes a stag do. I work with fellas and one of them is getting married and I've been invited...it will be messy so I'm undecided about going.

Other news I am so excited because the tickets for Silverstone F1 grand Prix for next year have been released and I am going for the whole weekend. I have a 'When I'm thin wishlist' and this has always been at number 1 so I'm going to do it - CD really has changed my life :D:cry:(those are happy tears).

Have a lovely day all xx

Fab Sharon, that's so cool that you have your #1 wish!! I need to catch up properly, but I see some fab weight losses!

I had a great time away, it was nice having the freedom to eat but in all honesty it mostly gave me heartburn! My scales say a 2lb gain but I'm cool with that. Am back on the plan as of today.
Got my next weigh in on tuesday - my CDC is being induced today!
Am now hooked in camping and can't wait to go away again.

Hi Funky Mum, good to see you back and glad you had a nice break away. 2lbs is nothing chick, that'll be long gone by the time you weigh in on Tuesday.

You're gonna have a fab time at the G.P next year Sharon - and just think, you'll be at target and feeling super hot and fit which will make you F1 one dream all the sweeter.

I so hope that I'm at goal by then Debs. I just can't wait and I'll be leaving luxury behind and camping :D I've never been camping in my life but I'll be up for it.

Karen, nice to have you back and glad you enjoyed your break. That 2lbs is nothing and you will drop it in no time.

Well I haven't been up to much today. I went to see my nephew play football who I just adore. So what do we have planned for the weekend girls? Susie/Tahira, hope you are ok xx

Whole weekend of Formula 1 Sharon my OH and boys would love that, it's good you have a goal to aim for, to be slimmer and feeling good about yourself for a dream. You go for it.

Funky great to have you back and good to bear you've had a good break, and yes like our other Teamies say 2lbs is small in terms of having a good time and needed break.

Debs, SusieT and Tahira hello also x

I have just finished my 3rd 100% day so am hoping my urges for food will soon be gone. As for my weekend I am working from 07:00 - 19:30 hrs both Saturday and Sunday so no fun for me. I have Still not recovered from Weds
n Thurs night shift yet and am feeling tired, headachy and slightly irritable :zz:

Well best I go to sleep up at 05:15 and it's now nearly midnight. Have a good weekend ladies x. :grouphugg:

Last edited:
Hi all, how is everyone?

Blimey you don't come on here for a day and there a loads of posts to go through. It's been a pretty quiet one for me this weekend as I didn't go to the stag do in the end as I didn't fancy being the sober one amongst a load of rowdy blokes..lol. So I've just mooched around done a little shopping and finally started reading that book that has been staring back at me from my coffee table for ages. I bought a lovely cardigan from F&F at Tesco - I love being slimmer, clothes are so much cheaper :D. Right, I better go catch up on a few posts.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Morning teamies, hope everyone had a good weekend.

I feel kinda strange today as am not having my weigh in until tomorrow this week - honestly dont feel that I have lost anything at all and my scales are wavering between a sts and a 1lb loss so am not really looking forward to my weigh in :( Its totm too so that may have slowed me down but I suppose as long as its not a gain then I should be happy.

Went a bit funny with soup at the weekend - hadn't had oriental chilli for ages and found one lurking in the cupboard so thought i'd try it on Sat night - OMG, big mistake - ate half of it then was really sick - never trying that again, felt awful the rest of the night and was a bit delicate yesterday too so just had shakes yesterday. Weird. :confused: Hopefully wont have put me off all the soups as there are very few that I like as it is.

Ok, off to work now, catch you all later.

I didn't get your replies till after I got back, and I didn't avoid the carbs. In fact I enjoyed them very much :p
Although I did find myself with bloating and heartburn.

PinkyJay, well done on your 4lbs loss!

Sharon, what a comment! Some people just don't think do they! At least you got a lovely one now though!
I'm interested it the tattooing! Mine are lop sided a bit and I hate them. Think that might be a reward when I get to 2 stone!
Well done on your 5lbs - fantastic!

Deb I'm weighing in tomorrow too. I have to confess that I didn't get straight back on the diet. I only started yesterday :eek: Plus its now my TOTM so I'm not expecting anything great this weigh in. But for once I'm not worried because I know it will come off and I had a good week holiday. Normally I'd be beating myself up.

Just had a porridge and I really missed it! How weird is that! I was actually glad to be eating it again! :D

Been looking into the tattooing, man that's some price!

Lol it can be expensive. The salon I am using usually charge £350 but they are doing it for £200 as a special offer. My Daughter is trying to talk me out of it saying they look fine and I do like them when they're done, it is just a drag having to do them every morning - hmmm so we will see.

Woken up with a headache and it feels like I have a hangover. I went to a meeting last night and didn't drink any water so now I feel bleurgh. I've taken some tablets so should be right as rain in an hour.

Karen - that's the spirit back in the swing of it and Debz, best of luck with your weigh in.

Susie / Tahira / Pinky - how are you getting on girls?

Back