*Big Wave* I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Missed you guys whilst I was Stateside! SW didn't get a look in, but I'm back and 100% as of today! Planning on eating a load of fish and SSs to try and have a minimal gain. My mom's scales say I put on 5-6lb, which for me being in the States, isn't bad. But I'd like to get away with just a 3lb gain at class, if poss, on Wed.

How's everyone been? I've not had a chance to read through posts yet! Hope everyone is well.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nice to see you back home hun, as long as you had a good time then thats all that matters and you can deal with the weight now your'e back. That gain is really good considering where youv'e been lol. xxx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I'm a newbie, I am into my 3rd week on the diet, nice to meet you and I think you did very well only putting on 5/6lbs while you were away, good luck with your WI this week,

5. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

Welcome back Stacey. Like you, I am just back from holiday as well and started again today. Good luck with your weight loss, I am waiting to try more of your yummy recipes.

6. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome home :) I love the states and am very envious you have been. Bet you are thrilled to be back in rainy UK lol

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome back Stacey ~ hope you had a lovely time. That is not a bad gain for being on hols so a BIG well done and good luck for Wednesday xx

8. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Stacey!! Welcome home. Bet you've had an amazing time. How was it to see family....bet they all said you look great?! :D

Good to hear you're right back on it. Come and kick all us slackers into shape (well...me!)

Hellie x

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hey welcome back Stacey, we've missed you around these parts!!!
    You'll soon lose that weight, it's nothing compared to what you have lost so far!
    Stick with it, you know you will!!

10. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Wellcome back hun, sounds like you had a great time in the states and im sure you will have them lb's off in no time. :)

11. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Huni!

Glad you had a good time and I aint being funny bean, you know what ya doing and will get bk in the swing asap Im sure :)
    xxxx

12. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone (Claire - loving your new pic!). I've been 100% since yesterday but my scales haven't budged. *sigh* I shouldn't expect miracles so I will just have to be patient and keep at it!

I've already got my next goal in mind which is to be at target by the time I go back to the States in December for Christmas so I will do a ticker soon and start my work towards that! Although, ideally, I'd like to do it well before Christmas!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.