*Big Wave* I'm back!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Missed you guys whilst I was Stateside! SW didn't get a look in, but I'm back and 100% as of today! Planning on eating a load of fish and SSs to try and have a minimal gain. My mom's scales say I put on 5-6lb, which for me being in the States, isn't bad. But I'd like to get away with just a 3lb gain at class, if poss, on Wed.

How's everyone been? I've not had a chance to read through posts yet! Hope everyone is well.

xxx

Nice to see you back home hun, as long as you had a good time then thats all that matters and you can deal with the weight now your'e back. That gain is really good considering where youv'e been lol. xxx

I'm a newbie, I am into my 3rd week on the diet, nice to meet you and I think you did very well only putting on 5/6lbs while you were away, good luck with your WI this week,

Welcome back Stacey. Like you, I am just back from holiday as well and started again today. Good luck with your weight loss, I am waiting to try more of your yummy recipes.

Welcome home :) I love the states and am very envious you have been. Bet you are thrilled to be back in rainy UK lol

Hello Stacey!! Welcome home. Bet you've had an amazing time. How was it to see family....bet they all said you look great?! :D

Good to hear you're right back on it. Come and kick all us slackers into shape (well...me!)

Hellie x

Hey welcome back Stacey, we've missed you around these parts!!!
You'll soon lose that weight, it's nothing compared to what you have lost so far!
Stick with it, you know you will!!

Wellcome back hun, sounds like you had a great time in the states and im sure you will have them lb's off in no time. :)

Hello Huni!

Glad you had a good time and I aint being funny bean, you know what ya doing and will get bk in the swing asap Im sure :)
xxxx

Thanks everyone (Claire - loving your new pic!). I've been 100% since yesterday but my scales haven't budged. *sigh* I shouldn't expect miracles so I will just have to be patient and keep at it!

I've already got my next goal in mind which is to be at target by the time I go back to the States in December for Christmas so I will do a ticker soon and start my work towards that! Although, ideally, I'd like to do it well before Christmas!

Back