Extra Easy My Big Fat Pregnancy Diary

Tonight I'm making a slimming world baked cannelloni.

Inside the cannelloni is a cottage cheese, spinach, egg yolk and nutmeg mixture. Topped with pasatta and garlic, sprinkled with cheese. Recipe serves 4, but that's only 2 cannelloni each, so I think I'll have extra.

I'm a bit dubious of the healthy diet version but we shall see....worth a try

Hello :) I am glad I have found you're diary I am pregnant also 4 weeks with our first baby :) I read you're first diary post where you wrote you wanted to lose weight before getting pregnant will this is me too lol I told myself I needed to lose 2 stones but it hasn't happened I fell preg straight away tried in January and caught straight away ;) well done on your weight loss so far do you go to class? I will be joining but online I think. How are you getting on recently?

I hope you reply back soon x

Hello :) I am glad I have found you're diary I am pregnant also 4 weeks with our first baby :) I read you're first diary post where you wrote you wanted to lose weight before getting pregnant will this is me too lol I told myself I needed to lose 2 stones but it hasn't happened I fell preg straight away tried in January and caught straight away ;) well done on your weight loss so far do you go to class? I will be joining but online I think. How are you getting on recently?

I hope you reply back soon x

Hiya! How you feeling?
I'm almost 14 weeks now, had my scan, feel so much better than I was. I've either lost or sts since I began. Don't go to class, doing it along.

Forget to update this, mainly because no one reads it lol

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I am feeling fine within myself no morning sickness... I received my midwife appointment today once I reach 12 weeks I can relax. Do you have any cravings?

I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes!!!! It's a complete pain but I am slowly getting the hang of it.

Currently 17 weeks and 18lbs down on starting weight.

Back