Bigfatmess to um slighlythinnermess.

Struggled Big time at work last night, there are always snacky bits out on the desk and although I wasn't hungry I had to exercise superhuman willpower not to have one bit of shortbread or haribo. I had a soup and a bar overnight and will have another pack tonight but I'm really struggling. The thought of another meal pack that tastes the same as all th other meal packs is making me feel a bit queasy. I don't know if I can do this.

Just make sure you don't have more than one meal pack during a 24hr period as this will stall your loss x x

You can do it Hun, what's harder, resisting a bit of shortbread for a while or going to bed heavy and feeling fat every night and seeing the scales go up every morning! It's not something you HAVE to do, your choosing to do this.

I realised yesterday it's going to be a long slog but then I thought how nice it's going to be, being slim for Xmas and been able to eat whatever I want guilt free

xxx

I thought you could have as many meal packs a day as you like it was the bars that you could only have one of? Anyway I got on the scales when I got off and they're showing a 9lb total loss which is amazing and puts me into those 14's! A fab boost before work.

Well I made it through another night but I did cheat. I had 3 crisps. And you know what that's ok. If that's what it takes for me to stick to this then I can live with that.

I remember reading someone's weight had stalled and she contacted s&s and was told this was probably due to the fact she was having more than one meal packs.
She was told to stick with mainly shakes and just the meal with veg once a day.
Don't know if this is the case with everybody but just thought I'd mention it x x

I love the chicken soup. Ten pounds off so far for week one. Amazing.

You can have as many mealpacks as you like. Lots of the longer haul ladies do and do very we. I've never had any problems. Only limit is on bars

Your doing ace hunny, well done xxx

9lb4oz officially off in my first week. I didnt drink nearly enough water whilst at work as so busy and didnt get the chance to eat on Sunday night as I didn't get a break so I know I cocked up a bit there but it is impossible to get round. Still it's a good loss for week one!

That's great stuff hun, well done Xx

great loss :) well done xx

That's a brilliant loss for your 1st weigh-in so well done x x

Did a sneaky weigh this morning and haven't lost any more weight. I hope that changes as the week goes past. Tbh losing 1-2lbs per week just isn't worth it, if that is what it settles down to, I could lose that on WW and feel a lot less deprived! Feeling very meh about it all today. And missing some of the gorgeous food my husband would cook for me.

You've had a great start; well done.

I went to the shops today with the intention of buying a pasty from the bakers. I didn't but I think the fact that i'd given myself permission to do so meant I was happier about not. Does that make any sense? I'm just doing this diet day to day at the minute. Not sure how much longer I'll last.

Well done for resisting the pasty BFM
I do this day by day and don't count the weeks as a lot can happen between to throw us off guard.
Just do your best and maybe take measurements to encourage you.
I find the inch loss spurs me on to the next weigh-in x x

I know I shouldn't weigh everyday. But I pretty much do. And this morning I had a loss. But just 2oz from my weigh in on Monday. 2oz? Why am I doing this?

Are you drinking plenty hun ??

Hide the scales in the car/ in the shed. Just keep 100% and weigh in a week. You will see results Xx

Probably not drinking enough water the days I'm at work. I work long busy shifts, sometimes 13 hours without a break in a very warm environment. My wee is always the colour of lucozade when I am finished!

Good news, the scales might not be showing much this week so fa but I'm wearing a pair o jeans today that when I bought them I couldn't get the button done up. I've got a belt on with them today. This makes me very happy. What a roller coaster!

Back