Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Good luck everyone. Re-starting tonight after losing 3stone 7lbs last year and putting it back on! Seeing Consultant tonight then back home to watch BL. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Right done it at boots n same as scales downstairs so start weight for me is 12.3 x

Hi all, my starting weight is 12st 8!! Completely gutted. But today is day 1 and so far so good!!

Mel... MrsP... you're now my enemies! mwahaha :p

I'm not on CD so I won't know most of you so hi :) I'm on black team

You could never be my enemy... just a friendly competitor! ;)

So excited!

Let's watch the pounds drop off us all.
Looking forward to watching BL (UK & USA) as I never watched a whole series. x

doing ok today just down on my water intake with teaching i don't drink much as you can't go to the loo when you want to.

so far i've drank 3 pints of water, 2 cups of coffee, 4 cd products.

need 2 more pints into me tonight.

great things said:
doing ok today just down on my water intake with teaching i don't drink much as you can't go to the loo when you want to.

so far i've drank 3 pints of water, 2 cups of coffee, 4 cd products.

need 2 more pints into me tonight.

Was today your first day back at work?

The problem with drinking is the peeing all the time!

1st day back hence low water intake. can't afford to have the need to pee. i have a couple of breaks a during the day. basically every 2/3 hours. school day is 9-12, 1-3.20

jillian m is on.... when does she quit then?

After this series I believe, to concentrate on being a mum.

it's just so unfair. it's obvious that the people who really need to be on the ranch are those that fail the task. the chap that carried on doing the 500 steps for his son..... i want to go to the ranch too.

Other half is watching holby... Boo! But sky plusing it.

It did seem about unfair as it was based on a fitness task when surely that's what there their for. But still really enjoyed it.

I'm lay in bed watching it as husband is hogging the tv downstairs either with call of duty or football!

Oh my goodness red team are from Stockton Nikki!

Back