Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

the US was is so much better. the trainers motivate so much better and get into the contestants heads better than the UK ones. the US contestants are more dramatic but are also so much more motivated.

with the US one it takes a few weeks to get going cause of the mess about weigh in. the bigger the teams have grown in numbers the longer the weigh in seems. 3 weeks time you'll see the US one coming into its own.

Hey all, How's everyone today :)

Just watched uk biggest and so glad Sam is gone , wanted to go kick his arse in myself on the 5k run, they got the chance of a lifetime and he tells the trainer to f off! Nice attitude then just walks out at elimination. hope he isn't the biggest loser:rolleyes:

Hope this season gets good with the 3 trainers:D

Hi there,
Loved his comment to the SAS trainer that if he wanted to be spoken to like that he would have joined the Army - they wouldn't have him!! Did feel for the lady whose dad didn't get through the medical, I hope she does well. Is the programme on once a week?

Yup, every Tuesday at 9pm. I felt for her too and him, can imagine that being told that you'd probably had a heart attack in the past must be pretty scary and want to make you get your weight down but he'd lost his best chance of doing that. Was for the best though, they couldn't risk it.

I was so happy she stayed and was glad damien got to team up with her cos you could tell how much more he wanted it than Sam, sams attitude made me so annoyed!

Not that im a bias american, but i enjoyed the US one a bit better.. I felt like you connected better with the contestants and you want to route for all of them. Felt so bad for damien when sam was being a completely jerk about the whole thing on the UK one.. Glad that it worked out for him though.. Youd think that sam wouldve at least said goodbye to his partner.. But whatever glad that his ungrateful behind is gone..
Idk if ilthe show is more of a help or not, because it makes you exfited and motivated to lose, but their loses are sooo crazy that it makes you kinda jealous and like youre not doing it right. Im really ser on losing the weight slow and steady and in a way that i wont just gain it all back as soin as its off. Surely it cant be healthy to lose 2 stone in a week?? It seems like as soon as they took even a day off they would be gaining that all back. Then losing the weight so quick wouldnt your skin get all saggy cause it wouldnt have time to firm up and make you look ok? Lol sry these are things that i fear the most about my own weight loss.. Maybe i worry to much :p

It really isn't healthy and I certainly wouldn't want to! I'm happy with my 2lb a week losses now. I did CD and though it was great to see bigger losses, I'm less saggy skinned and flabby now at this weight after losing 2 stone with calorie counting and over a longer time frame than I was losing it quickly with CD. I'm not slating it, at all, just my opinion on what's best for me personally.

I had my weigh in today, will i post it on Tuesday? Xx

Not that im a bias american, but i enjoyed the US one a bit better.. I felt like you connected better with the contestants and you want to route for all of them. Felt so bad for damien when sam was being a completely jerk about the whole thing on the UK one.. Glad that it worked out for him though.. Youd think that sam wouldve at least said goodbye to his partner.. But whatever glad that his ungrateful behind is gone..
Idk if ilthe show is more of a help or not, because it makes you exfited and motivated to lose, but their loses are sooo crazy that it makes you kinda jealous and like youre not doing it right. Im really ser on losing the weight slow and steady and in a way that i wont just gain it all back as soin as its off. Surely it cant be healthy to lose 2 stone in a week?? It seems like as soon as they took even a day off they would be gaining that all back. Then losing the weight so quick wouldnt your skin get all saggy cause it wouldnt have time to firm up and make you look ok? Lol sry these are things that i fear the most about my own weight loss.. Maybe i worry to much :p

Hey hun...The lose quick, gain quicker isn't always true, it is all how you maintain your new lifestyle after you have finished your weight loss journey as with all diets sadly:eek:, The hard bit is maintaining not the losing....The loose skin thing as well is all down to genetics and luck, on vlcd or quick weight loss it can take up to a year for the skin to catch back up, age has a big thing to do with it too, I've seen from losing weight slowly and quickly what it does to my skin and not much difference lol, so decided a lil bit of saggyness is worth me getting to goal weight quicker :rolleyes: but so understand ya worries, stop worrying:D

I can taste metal :) Had traces on my ketostik this morning, but this was the sign I was waiting for! Lol

cornishkez said:
I can taste metal :) Had traces on my ketostik this morning, but this was the sign I was waiting for! Lol

Hurray for metallic taste!! What a strange thing to say!!
Glad your in ketosis makes life so much easier. What day you on?

I think I was one of the few people that didn't like ketosis!

Hi guys - totally off the subject...

Did u know that Angie the trainer from biggest loser uk killed her self in November?

I only just found this out!! Totally shocked - so so sad :(

i've got the stinkiest breath ever. not great when you're teaching kids. must remember to take some water flavouring with me to school so that i can sip it and not be as smelly!

Hello, sorry im a bit late would it be possible to join? I weigh in Tuesday evenings!

Emz449- 14 stone 9

emz449 said:
Hello, sorry im a bit late would it be possible to join? I weigh in Tuesday evenings!

Emz449- 14 stone 9

Hiya emz I'm really sorry but it is too late, we've already got the two teams of 15 :( Do you want me to keep you posted in case someone drops out? There's a couple of people who haven't up dated their weights or been on since they signed up so they might not join in. If I haven't heard from them by next Tuesday you're welcome to a space.

I hate saying no to people but the nature of the challenge teams means that we have to limit the numbers.

Oh no don't worry that's fine :) if anyone drops out though please let me know

Thanks for your reply :)

just watching the |UK version. poor jeff (yellow team). i'm in tears here. his daughter was devastated!

emz449 said:
Oh no don't worry that's fine :) if anyone drops out though please let me know

Thanks for your reply :)

I will do, in the mean time good luck with your losses x

Blugggg I'm ill....just thrown up n think I'm gunna again so bang goes the only 2lt of water iv had today was just about to have last pack but can't stomach it :( x

Back