Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Ha ha with my name there's no way I could be scared of water! I love swimming!

Well done blue team xxx

Congrats on winning again Emz and well done to the runners up xx

Is it wrong to be jealous of emz's fab losses?

Surfhunny said:
Ha ha with my name there's no way I could be scared of water! I love swimming!

Ha ha....I saw water in the post and just assumed it was you lol! I used to swim a mile a day when I was able to get to a pool everyday...a distant memory! Also being a southerner I haven't built up enough courage to take a dip off Whitby Beach ha ha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OscarsMum said:
Ha ha....I saw water in the post and just assumed it was you lol! I used to swim a mile a day when I was able to get to a pool everyday...a distant memory! Also being a southerner I haven't built up enough courage to take a dip off Whitby Beach ha ha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've been in a few times at Sandsend & Saltburn but it's got to be very warm and the waves have to be perfect lol.

I dont think ive been in the sea for years? Not in cornwall anyway..its blinkin freezing. But when i was a kid id be in there for hours at a time!

cornishkez said:
I dont think ive been in the sea for years? Not in cornwall anyway..its blinkin freezing. But when i was a kid id be in there for hours at a time!

I won't go in without a wetsuit and I won't wear a wetsuit right now in case I'm mistaken for Shamu the whale lol. Yet another reason I need to pull my finger out with this diet.

Seriously after this weekend I'm back to square 1 of this years losses. I can't be organizing this challenge and then not benefiting from the motivation so I have to get my act together! Me pigging out will not change the situation it'll only change me.

Sorry ladies, but personal circumstances mean I will have to withdraw from this challenge. I wish you all great success and will keep an eye on how you are all doing. :wave_cry:

Sorry to hear that, best of luck xx

That's 2 members down in the black team now x

:D:D woop woop!

thank you guys! really chuffed its all going the right way ahah

congrats to everyone on their weight losses, every little counts!

Sorry to hear you've got to leave, I hope everything's ok hun.

Well done Emz & well done Blue team xx

Sorry to see you go mum24nannie21. Please keep in touch. Black team don't worry about the fact that we're 2 members down, the losses are averaged over the number of members so it's still fair, blue team won't have the advantage because they have more members.

It does put black team at a little of a disadvantage, in a way. Because say, like last week, I have a small loss, though it's all averaged out in percentages, my percentage makes up a bigger proportion of the whole group percentage as I account for 1/13th of the group now instead of 1/15th. But I think that if we were to get two new people in who may only just be starting, that's not really fair to the blue team. I don't think it makes a huge difference though really and to be honest, I don't mind if I never get Biggest Loser or my team never wins (though it would be nice!) because just having this challenge and being a part of it is a big motivation for me.

Maybe move one of the blue members to the black team to even it out? I vote for Emz :p

It does put black team at a little of a disadvantage, in a way. Because say, like last week, I have a small loss, though it's all averaged out in percentages, my percentage makes up a bigger proportion of the whole group percentage as I account for 1/13th of the group now instead of 1/15th. But I think that if we were to get two new people in who may only just be starting, that's not really fair to the blue team. I don't think it makes a huge difference though really and to be honest, I don't mind if I never get Biggest Loser or my team never wins (though it would be nice!) because just having this challenge and being a part of it is a big motivation for me.
but equally by the same maths, if someone in the black team has a huge loss, that is a disproportionate *advantage* to the black team. which means that it's fair.

Hi guys - why does it say Challenge Closed in the title - am I missing something????

That's true spangles, didn't think of it that way. To be honest though, I don't think that it really matters that much. Was just a thought.

Foo Fan I think that just means as in it's closed to any new people joining as people kept posting asking if they could join.

Back