Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

I seriously need to get my head sorted and actually do the diet. I have lost a pathetic 6lbs so far. I'm just fannying about and I don't know why.

I will have a big loss next week!!!

Keighleyjo2010 said:
I seriously need to get my head sorted and actually do the diet. I have lost a pathetic 6lbs so far. I'm just fannying about and I don't know why.

I'm the same it's because we know it works when we stick to it so deviations don't seem like a problem until WI day when we realise they have been. I'm with you, 100% from now!

3 lbs for me and the black team. I am going to stop 'fannying about' aswell, SS as of tomorrow, no excuses.

Pathetic? Don't be silly, 6lbs is fantastic!

Week 3 Results

Week 3 Results

Biggest Loser:

:winner: Jewel77(Black Team):winner:

Previous weight: 176.5lbs

Week 3: 171.5lbs

Lost: 5lbs - 2.83%

Runners Up:

[FONT=&quot]Shanny[/FONT] (Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Prev Weight: 146.5[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 3:142.5[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 4lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 2.73[/FONT]%

[FONT=&quot]Oscarsmum[/FONT](Blue Team)
Prev [FONT=&quot]Weight: 169[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 3: 195[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 4lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 2.37%

Winning Team

:winner: Black Team :winner:

Black Team
Total % Weight Lost = 0.76 %
Total lbs Lost =
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]23.5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Blue Team
Total % Weight Lost = 0.40%
Total lbs Lost = 11lbs

Congratulations Jewel77. Great loss! The top 3 were all pretty close this week. Keep it up!!!

And a win at last for the Black team!:0clapper:
[/FONT]

Attachments

• BL Cert wk3.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Black Team wk3.1.pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Blue Team wk3.pdf
    15.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Sorry for my mistakes!!!

I've updated it all and everyone who has submitted their results is on the spreadsheet now.

Last edited:
Sorry Sal,

I meant to PM you. My CDC cancelled on me and I forgot to weigh at home and PM you. But I am pretty sure I am a STS. Sorry Blue team... I am working on it.

Well done Jewel, what a way to end on CD! And yay black team! At last we've had a win :) So many people didn't WI this week!

*erases memory*

Oh my god Mark just lost 41lbs in a week!!!!! That would be me at target in a week lol, if only. He clearly has lots more to lose than me though.

Well done Black Team!

Shh I don't get to watch it until tomorrow lol

Oh my god Mark just lost 41lbs in a week!!!!! That would be me at target in a week lol, if only. He clearly has lots more to lose than me though.

He's lost nearly 3 stone in a week!?!? Am I reading that correct?!?! :eek:

Last edited:
Did anybody just catch Gerrards dirty glare at Paula with her weight loss! Some thing make me question where that relationship is going! I hope she gets enough confidence and self assurance to ditch him...he's just baggage to her!

Oh my god Charlotte wants shooting, muscle weighs more than fat my ar$e!! She's a trainer for god sake, shouldnt be spouting that cr@p!!! Grrr.

image-3482515151.jpg

This demonstrates the muscle/fat thing better than I can ever describe!!

cornishkez said:
Did anybody just catch Gerrards dirty glare at Paula with her weight loss! Some thing make me question where that relationship is going! I hope she gets enough confidence and self assurance to ditch him...he's just baggage to her!

Yeah I think you're right there. He's holding her back, quite glad they're in separate teams now. And Jessie is getting on my nerves with her attitude!!

lyndzi76 said:
He's lost nearly 3 stone in a week!?!? Am I reading that correct?!?! :eek:

Yep I almost fell off the sofa, had to rewind to be sure!!

Oh my god Charlotte wants shooting, muscle weighs more than fat my ar$e!! She's a trainer for god sake, shouldnt be spouting that cr@p!!! Grrr.

View attachment 24677

This demonstrates the muscle/fat thing better than I can ever describe!!

I'm so glad it's not only me that gets annoyed about that, it REALLY bugs me! Muscle does NOT weigh more than fat! 1lb of muscle is 1lb, same as 1lb of fat is 1lb, just that muscle is more DENSE, not heavy! So a cup of muscle will weigh more than a cup of fat. It's not about weight it's about volume and density so by saying that muscle weighs more, you're completely missing the point! A ton of feathers weighs the same as a ton of bricks, because a ton is a ton is a ton! Just doesn't mean they take up the same amount of space! Gah rant over!

I had this same conversation with my friend a couple of days ago, just because I heard someone say it and I told him it really bugs me and he told me that it's the most stupid thing he's heard someone get annoyed over in a while. But it isn't to me, it's a total misunderstanding in my opinion.

Aw yay, trust me to get a win now on my last CD weigh in hahaha. Yay BLACK TEAM!!! xx

I know! How is that possible?

I wish they would show what the Americans are eating -- as they do the Brits. The losses are so different. Of course the Americans are loads bigger, too.

Back