Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

I know and he answered my tweet the other day!! Hot hot hot!! He is unfortunately married with a two year old child boo!

Meh you can keep Jesse, I'll keep Shannan! Uhh it's the year of the singles, there's umm Michelle, Bek, Ryan, Luke, Hamish, Alex, Shane, Simon... I can't remember any more names!

caroline g said:
Meh you can keep Jesse, I'll keep Shannan! Uhh it's the year of the singles, there's umm Michelle, Bek, Ryan, Luke, Hamish, Alex, Shane, Simon... I can't remember any more names!

Oh good haven't seen that one what channel and when is it on?

I'm not sure, it might just be being shown in Australia at the moment. I'll try and find out for you.

2lb for me this week not impressed but a loss is a loss :)

Oh my god Mark just lost 41lbs in a week!!!!! That would be me at target in a week lol, if only. He clearly has lots more to lose than me though.

Are we watching the same thing? US version? No excuses with Bob and Dolvett? Mark only lost 11lbs this week!

weigh day for me tomorrow. was totally bad last weekend and it's taken me a full week to catch up with myself! hoping for 1lb loss but might just have yet another STS!

Where's everybody disappeared to? Loads didn't WI last week and this week it's been even quieter.

I guess that's the January thing, Caroline. :) We start off the month all guns blazing and then...:sigh:

I have a feeling I'm going to have to confess to a gain this week unless my body undergoes some kind of miracle before Tuesday morning. But I'll still weigh in, promise.

Even if people aren't sticking with CD, they can still come and join in and report their losses. I hope people come back...

I'm still here too, struggling to just sts at the moment, as soon as funeral is over on Friday I'll be right back on it!

Bugger....i just wrote a really long post then pressed the wrong button on my phone and lost it!

Im still here too! Weigh in tuesday. Hope everyone had a good weekend?

I'm still here & going strong, I lost 5lbs this week & I'm extremely pleased :) That's a total of 2stone 2lb lost for January....buzzing!!

I'm still here & going strong, I lost 5lbs this week & I'm extremely pleased :) That's a total of 2stone 2lb lost for January....buzzing!!

Well done! Inspriational!

I will weigh with my CDC tomorrow and am trying very hard to get myself on track. I feel that I have not done my part at all for the Blue Team.

monday%2Bsticky.png

Don't worry MM, we've all been there and had not so great weeks. You're not letting anyone down.

Back