Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Only 0.5lbs for me this week, sorry black team

Morning all - 3lbs off for me this week.

So I am now 11stone 8 which puts me 6lbs from stepping up :eek:( but still 2 stone from my goal which I don't quite understand! I thought I could SS for 12 weeks (am at start of week 8 today) step up,for a week then back to SS until I reached goal and then step up to maintain??

Confused!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

-2lb for me this week - 146lb :)

2.1lbs down for me :)

Morning all - 3lbs off for me this week.

So I am now 11stone 8 which puts me 6lbs from stepping up :eek:( but still 2 stone from my goal which I don't quite understand! I thought I could SS for 12 weeks (am at start of week 8 today) step up,for a week then back to SS until I reached goal and then step up to maintain??

Confused!

I don't know your BMI target but it might be to do with this:

CWP say that anyone of BMI 25 plus one stone (up to BMI 40) is ok to SS. Some CDCs take that to just be a guide for starting weights, and that once you're on SS you can stay on it til you get to goal. Others interpret it as saying that as soon as you have less than a stone to lose above BMI 25, you must step onto a higher plan.

Of course, it might be nothing to do with that, depends on how tall you are, really.

Mary-lou62 said:
146lb that's fantastic! How long did that take? My first wi is tomorrow, I'm scared but excited!

Not sure my post was very clear - my current weight is 146lb - I've not lost 146lb :)

Good luck for your WI! xx

Sorry, I'm letting the side down. 5lbs back on for me (so back to 216lbs. :(

That'll teach me to go off plan...

Wow emz, you're rocking it!

Results will be late this week I'm at work until 9 and won't get home until 10 so I'll do them tomorrow. Sorry all.

i've had a STS. has taken me all week to get back off what i'd put on last week.

At least your back into new weight now nikki

So many people getting injured and fainting this year? In both uk and us? Do you think they are unhealthier contestants, weaker or just being feeble?

cornishkez said:
So many people getting injured and fainting this year? In both uk and us? Do you think they are unhealthier contestants, weaker or just being feeble?

Umm I was thinking the same thing! I am also surprised at some of the small losses.

Please can the blue team post their results again? My computer froze and lost this weeks blue Team losses.

Back