Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Hi All,

Phew 3lbs off for me! 159lbs is new weight and am moving up to SS+ next week then up to 810 to reach goal of 139lbs - yay 20lbs to go!

We're at about the same point. I'll be watching your progress with special interest. Good Loss!

STS for me too I'm afraid :( Had my birthday off and paid for it! Good luck to everyone else, I WILL do better next week :)

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sorry Black Team, I put on 3 lbs. AAAAAgh. SS this week, no excuses.

That was me last week!

Blue team are doing so well. They keep thrashing our black teams butts :). Well done Katie

Not really, I think the black team has lost the last two weeks!

Hi MinnieMel

I am getting quite excited about upping my exercise and I have noticed that as I get more and more active I am struggling on the low amount of calories - so hoping that moving up the steps and getting more exercise will still result in a good weight loss.

My biggest constraint is time with 4 children and 3 businesses I am always chasing my tail - but determined to schedule my time better to include exercise.

I want hubby to get me a big tyre so when I take the dogs to the paddock I can roll it around 'big loser' style!

I must start using the laptop more so I can see everyone's stats etc!

3.2lb for me this week :)

5lb off for me this week! Makes up for my poor loss last week :)

1.25lbs for me, sorry black team

Might not make it to official weigh in due to 4yr old having bad nose bleeds so will go with mine at home, 3lbs loss takes me to 156lbs.

Happy as that is now my 3 stone gone!

Im not going to wi this week as day1 restart for me. So hopefully a good 1 next week.

My new weight is 235.. Though thats over 2 weeks.. It was 2 1/2 lbs thia last one though

Argh! Only just realised it's Tuesday - doh!

6lbs off for me (finally!) :D

Now 14st 13 or 209lbs :bliss:

Oh hang on, it's 7lbs. :D

Apparently I was 216lbs last week. Doh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lily! That's really fantastic. I'm SO pleased for you!

Lily! That's really fantastic. I'm SO pleased for you!

Thank you. :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm pretty pleased for me too. I think the "this is the last time I'm ever going to do SS!" thing is working for me.

75 days to go and counting. :D

Well done everyone, I'll post the results tomorrow, I've only just walked through the door, having been out since 9am, sorry x

Had a right bender of a week with not being well and celebrating valentines early. Back to it now! Need to stop my pong pong game. 21lbs are going to come off now!

Apologies again for lateness of results, I'm in the middle of doing them now but my aged laptop is on a go slow! I've had to go and rescue my brother who's car has broken down, so results will be later than expected.

Last edited:
lyndzi76 said:
2lb off for me this week, new weight 220lb. x

That's actually 3lbs off from last week then x :)

Back