:winner: Blue Team :winner:

Black Team
Total % Weight Lost = 0.32 %
Total lbs Lost =
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]11.45[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Blue Team
Total % Weight Lost = 0.50%
Total lbs Lost = 15.5lbs

Congratulations Lily. Great loss! Keep it up!!!

NB on the Black Team table pdf it says Week 7 when it's actually only Week 6. Noticed it too late to change it, without totally redoing it.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Black Team wk6.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Blue Team wk6.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 41
  • BL Cert wk6.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 60
Seeing as so many of you are Bob and Dolvett fans, I thought you might be interested in working out with them... Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout

Ok so you don't actually get to workout with them but they're still a big motivation huh? I think so anyway. I didn't like the first workout with that Anna girl, though it was still a good workout but Bob's was fantastic and Dolvett's is really good too. Even just in Anna's I burned 350 calories, in 17 minutes (including the cool down). Just thought I'd share it with you guys.

That looks good, I like Bob!! I've got some of his workouts favourited on my YouTube on the Xbox, I just need to do them lol.

Ooh, I got a certificate!

Thanks Sal! :D :flowers:

Hey guys apologies for not being around for a while, unfortunately my partners mother died early last week, luckily we were able to be with her as we knew she was ill and has been for a while :( I've been off plan for the last few weeks, really didnt want to have to think about dieting and was more concerned about my boyfriend coping with it all but I am planning to get back on plan tomorrow to undo some of the damage and head back to my counsellor on the 28th. Hope everyone's been well and losing :) congrats on all the losses this week! Xx

Sorry to hear that Emz, just been through it all myself with my Gran. Big hugs xxxx

Don't apologise, you've had far more important things to deal with! I hope you're both doing ok or as ok as you can be anyway.

how many weeks are left to this challenge now?

can't remember.

i'm needing to take 2 weeks/weigh ins out as the next 2 weekends are involving meals or events out (got the zumba conference this weekend coming and then the 4th is hubby's birthday so it'll be out for a meal). so it'll be back to it (after this week's weight in) on the 12th march.

6.2lb loss for me this week

wow well done katie baby!

I've moved from a tuesday WI to a sunday, so just a 5 day week for me this week but I lost 2lbs, which I'm happy with

Thanks cornishkez :)

A loss is a loss, you're doing great!

Just 2lb off for me this week :-( I think there is a pattern developing so hopefully next week will be a better loss :-/

Well I actually lost 8lbs this week but only 1.5lbs counts as I wasnt honest to myself about the 6.5lb gain from my birthday bingeing. But Im back in the game! And no more kidding myself and not being accountable for naughties!

Yay! 4lbs off for me so 152lbs is new weight, 46 lbs gone in 11 weeks, 13lbs from goal and at 810 from today.

You have to love this diet!

Back