Biggest Loser - DQ's Gonna-B-Minis!

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
Hi team.

Thought Il'd get us started on our mini support thread for this challenge too.

Day 3 of the challenge and how is everybody doing?

I'm doing fine. 100% SS, 3L water down so far. Here's sending every1 some positive vibes:vibes:

Come on Team - we can win this challenge. WE ARE GONNA - B - MINIS

Hi Team,

Not doing bad so far, 4 litres down and peeing for england!

Im ssing too. C'mon team Gonna-B-Minis

I'm sat here, nursing a hot choc mint (my 3rd of the day) wondering where team GBM is at.

Come on Team. Come out and play.

Hi Fiona, Yummymummy. Hope you've both had a great day.

Those pesky munchies. Hope you've shown them the door Fiona;).

Morning team!!

Hope you're all feeling positive coz this team is gonna whip some butt!!! :whoopass:

I'm SS-ing too - day 4 of restart today so while I've struggled over last couple of days, know I'm coming through it now. Just had first shake of the day coz I'm heading out with my camera - taking water with me!

Have a great day all - sending you positive vibes to keep us going:vibes:

Morning all,

Day 4 of challenge (& day 5 of my re-start) and how's evry1 doing?? Could'nt resist anymore so sneaked a peek :scale: & it's looking good.

Water, water and more water at the ready & let's get today out of the way without incident;)

Mornin' Myrtlemoo,

I think we crossed posts. Glad the worst seems to be over. I'm glugging away (1.5L so far) and keeping busy on the forum & with my academic work.

Enjoy the day out & keep glugging:)

Hello my darling G-B-Minis!!! :wavey:

I'm so sorry I didn't start a support thread up - I've been offline since Thursday evening, and lost internet access so this is the earliest I could get on :cry: Anyway, just wanted to say congrats on how well you're all doing, and lovely to see you supporting each other! :D

Rock On :character00255:

Hi D_Q,

Yeah, I thot smthing might have been up so I had the over enthusiastic cheek of a determined re-starter to get a Team thread going.

I've had a good week so far and downed 16.5 litre over 3 days + today's 5 Litres and still counting. I confess, I've been ogling one of your pics (the one where you're gorgeously curvy and wearing blue jeans + white T, standing in the doorway) and feeling very inspired indeed.

I desperately want to change my ISP but can't imagine 2 weeks off-line as I'm addicted to this site and need to be here often in these here early days. So I guess it sucked when you were off-line, hey.

Oh Plus, thank you so much for the compliment :thankyou: I hate being offline - drives me up the wall as you can tell from my post count I kinda live on here!! :p Cannot believe how much water you're consuming - that is amazing!! :clap: I try to ensure I drink two litres (SS or no SS) but to be getting down 5 litres is fabulous! :wow: I reckon the G-B-Minis have this competition sussed! ;)

Evening team sorry i've not been around and i must apologise because my fist weigh in is most likely going to be a gain as i'm retaining almost 10lbs of fluid at present since my car accident on Thursday and was unable to get weighed on Friday as a result so i really do apologise. Other than that my diet's going well, had 4l of water today and stuck to it and feeling pretty positive it's nice to read everyone's been doing well and i'll try to come on here more during the week......will need to be occupied as i'm off work and dont wanna go nr that fridge!!!!

Good afternoon all,

Making my first appearance of the day at 3pm to see who else is here. Spent the early part of the day with my head :coffee:in a series of Sunday papers + yesterday's Times (didn't get a chance to read it). It is custom in this house to buy 3-4 weekend papers at a time. I'm only just emerging from the pile of papers, still with bits more to read. I like to get value for my £££.

Picked up some useful info as usual, this being diet season and all. Research into the best ways of sticking to health/weight resolutions covered in the Times on Saturday showed that persistence is the key. Also says women dieter's fare best in community support forums, including on-line forums (no news there, right), losing up to 3X more weight than if going it alone. The most interesting bit for me was that for on-line support communities, the weightloss slowed or stopped as internet visits declined. So, more incentive to keep logging on Team.

Hope you're all doing great today, downing the water and resisting temptation, if any.

PS. You're welcome D_Q (may I ask how much you had shed at that point).
Ninababes, I hope you're fully recovered very soon. Please don't apologise for stuff beyond your control.

Also says women dieter's fare best in community support forums, including on-line forums (no news there, right), losing up to 3X more weight than if going it alone. The most interesting bit for me was that for on-line support communities, the weightloss slowed or stopped as internet visits declined. So, more incentive to keep logging on Team.

Loving your research!!! And wholeheartedly agree :clap:

You're welcome D_Q (may I ask how much you had shed at that point).
I originally lost just under 7 stone, with approx 7 more to lose. Due to ill health (concussion, slipped discs, etc) I haven't been able to follow CD consistently in the last few years. Am [strike]hoping[/strike] planning this is the year to get the rest of it off. I have put back on around 2 - 3 stone in the last 3 years, so got 10 stone to lose now.

Back