Biggest Loser - DQ's Gonna-B-Minis!

Hi Team GBM,

I'm doing well and glugging GT and water by the bucket.

Had a shameless incident with a slice of pizza yesterday :eek:. I did everything but eat it thankfully. I fingered it, oggled it, inhaled it, passed it over my tongue, then summoning the last bit of resolve, chucked it :innocent0002:. I must have spent another hour thinking about it bcoz the aroma lingered in the house for what seemed like ages. OH got an earful for bringing a forbidden food home.

Here's hoping everyone is doing gr8.

Had a shameless incident with a slice of pizza yesterday :eek:. I did everything but eat it thankfully. I fingered it, oggled it, inhaled it, passed it over my tongue, then summoning the last bit of resolve, chucked it :innocent0002:.

You are a woman after my own heart! ;)

'A' for effort Team and with only 5 results reported, it looks like we can :whoopass: next week if everyone remembers to post results.

Hiya girls sorry i've not been around but ive been in a LOT of pain following my car accident, got weighed tonight and i've gained 4lbs which is a big improvement on the 10lbs it was showing after my accident last week so just so you know it's not through not dieting it's all water retention as my waist lost 2inches YAY it'll come off next week so i do apologise!!!

Apologies to Ninababes - she did mention that she would be weighing in late and I just didn't put it together in my head. Sorry :(

Well i've had a lovely day i woke up too late for brekkie so had a CD bar which was lush then was a tad naughty and had a 5gm of fat subway but it was yummy and for tea i'm having a chicken salad and of course plenty of water, looking forward to next weeks weigh in :-D Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Hiya everyone :) Well its been a lovely day we've been out shopping and i took back some jumpers that were TOO BIG!!! And i got measured for some bras which was fun. Had my CD bar this morning and lots of water think i'm on 2.5L aiming for 4 tonight hope everyone else is having a great day!!!

Hi Team,

Coming to the end of day 13 (or is it) of the challenge. How is everybody getting on??

Look forward to catching up soon.

Hi everyone hope we're all doing well, i'm feeling particularly sorry for myelf today and my neck is really really hurting me :(

Hi Team

Ninababes, how is your neck now? Let's hope you are feeling 100% real soon.

As for me, I'm doing alright except I think I've over done the psyllium husks. I'm loving that porridge thing and 3 of my 4 shakes for the past 3 days have had a couple of tsp of the husks. I love that I can have a big bowl of 'porridge' and that I can use a spoon and spend a little longer on my 'meal'. Boy it is filling too. The only problem is I'm so terribly bloated today. My tummy is bubbling away, is rock hard and a bit painful. I'm nowhere near totm so I figure this is my body getting used to all the fibre.

I've weighed in today for my 2nd week and I'm down by 7lbs (3 less than I was when I checked on Sat a.m but this must be all the bloating.)

Wow well done pus on the fabby weight loss that's amazing, i get weighed Friday and i'm excited coz i actually feel slimmer this week, oooh and i bought a pair of what i thought were size 20 trousers and got a bit disheartened when they wouldnt go round my tum. Turns out they're a size 16 lol but omg they went up my legs!!!!!!!!

lol in a few months maybe i'm just happy to have baggy 20s at the mo hehe am hoping to be snugly in 18s by beginning of Feb. My top is deffo a size 16 though, went for my bra fitting and i'm a 38E`when in august i was measuring a 44DD

Back