Biggest Loser - Hels' Hotties

well am starting to wonder whats happened to the team

I'm still here! Dieting but not ssing. I am now officially low carbing via Neris and Indias idiot- proof diet! I have definately dropped a few pounds since last week, so i am doing ok!

Morning team!!!

I'm back - I've been to the Newcastle meet and didn't get home until 10pm last night so this is my first chance on the PC. I did say I would be a late starter so today is first day back on SS.

I think I'm going to be a nightmare and will probably need your help to get me through the first few days. But knowing I'll be letting more than just myself down is definately a motivation in itself!

Let's get this done - I love being a winner :D

Morning team!!!

I'm back - I've been to the Newcastle meet and didn't get home until 10pm last night so this is my first chance on the PC. I did say I would be a late starter so today is first day back on SS.

I think I'm going to be a nightmare and will probably need your help to get me through the first few days. But knowing I'll be letting more than just myself down is definately a motivation in itself!

Let's get this done - I love being a winner :D

Morning Sarah, good luck for day 1, stay strong! I guess you are on the weight matters packs; are the flavours nice?

OOpps! Sorry all, didn't see this thread! :crazy:

I've been doing ok - was meant to be SSing all last week, but only managed the first few days. Started again yesterday, so today is day 2. Have my last stone to lose, so will only SS for 3 weeks I think...

Anyway - got weighed today, so will PM the results to you Hels - it's not tooo shabby :)

Good luck everyone else! :)
xxxx

On the wagon

Hey all

Im doing well so far started on Monday so this is only day 3 for me. But very optimistic!

Im getting married in July and want to lose 4-5 stone for it.

My weigh in date is usually Friday but ive weighed myself this morning.

Hope today is a great day for everyone!

Lou x

Well done Sarah! Keep glugging that water!

First WI this morning- 9lb off so far! Makes me feel a bit better after breaking up with my bf last night.

Oh no!! Are you ok??? Were you together a long time? Can you work it out?

Hope you are ok :(

We were together for 2 and a half years. I was my choice- i love him but am not in love with him any more ( that old cliche), i feel like such a ***** but its for the best really. It was going no where. I am sad but i will be ok thanks.

Hi all,

I'm ok = day 3 of restart and feeilng hungry. Oh well - water water water! :)

Bex - :hug99: and 9lbs! :talk017:

Good luck all :)
xx

Well i must say i'm very impressed with my team getting in their weights on time - no chasing required!!!! Fantastic first week everyone - keep focused and glugging for next week!!!

Back