Biggest Loser - Hels' Hotties

Hello everyone - Ive only just found this thread.

Well done all of you with your losses. I have to admit I let the team down. No cheating or anything I promise but I only lost 1 and a quarter pounds. My cdc said maybe it was because I lost (a very unusual for me) 8lbs the week before. Unfortunately this week my weigh in is going to be two days early for reasons beyond my control, and I don't think i've lost much again. AND its AAM week for me next week. I feel like i'm letting you all down, and I wonder if you would like to substitute me?

Love Emma x x x

Hello everyone - Ive only just found this thread.

Well done all of you with your losses. I have to admit I let the team down. No cheating or anything I promise but I only lost 1 and a quarter pounds. My cdc said maybe it was because I lost (a very unusual for me) 8lbs the week before. Unfortunately this week my weigh in is going to be two days early for reasons beyond my control, and I don't think i've lost much again. AND its AAM week for me next week. I feel like i'm letting you all down, and I wonder if you would like to substitute me?

Love Emma x x x

Don't be silly!!! Of course we won't substitute you! It's a 6 week challenge so we'll win overall and that's all that matters!!

Me, competitive, never??? ;)

You're on the right team Sarah!!

Please don't worrry Angel - as sarah said its a team game and as long as you give 100% the results will go our way!

Still with you all!

I cooked dinner for my Mother (91) and my DH tonight and my Mother had the cheek to say the mince was tough WTF!. How can mince be tough? DH thought it was fine. I have calmed down now but at the time I thought "what an ungrateful moo when I am not eating"
Never mind I love her really and she is 100% behind me eith the diet.

Let's keep winning girls!!!!!

Oops must go. The smoke alarms are going off. The bacon I am grilling for DH rolls for work tonight must be burning.

Hey All

Im on day 8 today and feel ok had headache this morning but its gone now!! Weekend was hard as everyone was finishing off xmas choccies!

Neva mind i will be thin next xmas!!

My fiance is trying to be supportive but i keep biting his head off (not literally but im hungry enough to sometimes haha) Im such a moo!!!

Hows everyone else getting on?

Lou xx

Hi Girls

Hels is due back from her hols today but if you can PM me your weigh-ins for this week I'll collate her spreadsheet for her so that the results can be published later this evening...and then it will be back to normal next week.

Thanks Ladies...

Sorry Ladies...I am still awaiting weigh-in results for Slimforlive and Loobylou ...

Congratulations ladies on being the winners this week!!! :D

weigh in

sorry ive been working away this last week

i lost 4 lbs last week and will give my weigh in to hel tomorrow

Back