biggest loser question

x_ali_x

Silver Member
dya know if there is anywhere online that shows what their average daily workout is exactly? on the show I've only really seen snippets of the stuff (excluding challenges)

thanks xxx

I dont think so, Ive not seen it anywhere but they spend about 6 hours a day in the gym I believe

On The Biggest Loser the women eat 1200 calories and expend 4000

I like thinking of exercise in terms of calories. Looking at my notes the cardio portion of my gym routine nets me 311.

I know you need a deficit of 500 a day to loose 1lb a week. Wee bit scary and makes me think twice about that seemingly harmless chocolate bar or 3 lol

i know they do alternate days of circuits. they cannot be done daily as they are too punishing and wont have the same effect. theres a biggest loser exercise book that explains what they do that you could get of amazon or ebay. otherwise, join mytrainerbob.com and email the gorgeous mr harper himself. he'll get back to u eventually. i lurve him x

Hi. I bought the biggest loser uk dvd and i follow the training programme on there , which alternates between cardio and strength training.One of the workouts is called 15 minute fatburn and it is amazing. I am dropping inches like crazy. I am lucky enough to have a friend who is a bootcamp personal trainer and she advises me that the most important thing is to use a heart rate monitor , that way you know you are working at your fat burning rate rather than just working at a non fat burning pace iykwim?

Back