Biggest loser uk 2009

penny35

Silver Member
Its on tonight, on challenge at 7pm, panicked that I didnt have the channel, but I do, yipee doooo darrs, I will be watching,will anyone else be watching?

Last edited:
I will! Have just started watching the US version! Will have to search through the sky channels to find it! x

I think I was watching that the other night , where by red team blue team and balck ? if it is ... they really have a good idea there cos everybody is fighting to win !

The US version is on Sky Real lives! Its really good as they have 3 teams all fighting to loose the most! x

I love love love the Biggest Loser!! Just noticed the UK series on Watch so have missed the first ep but now have it on serieslink! I thought they'd given up on the UK version. Addicted to the USA one. Love the trainers Bob and Jillian, wish I could be put through their regimes!! Know it would do me good, have a couple of their exercise dvd's they are good and tough! Hoping to be inspired!

yes it is that one , the black team i think have to fight hard now to keep up , did you see it when they all ran up the stairs , lol I thought ouch

I think its brilliant! Would loved to have gone into it over here but need to have loads of time off, which wouldn't be practical!!! What channel is watch please x

US version is on sky real lives and its addictive, haven't spotted the UK version but its on watch so someone said below
J

am matching the us one, but uk one is on a wrong time for me, does anyone know if its available online anywhere ??

They are downloadable as bit-torrents, as I did it earlier in the year but can't remember where I got them from :confused: Will see if I still have them seeded on my PC

There's some biggest loser USA on surfthechannel.com, but not every episode, watched the UK version today though, I love it! xxx

I can't find the uk version on watch but did find it on challenge channel, have sky plussed it for this evening so will find out if its a repeat or new series and post later
J

It's a repeat but it's my favourite series, the one with the sex scandal in the house and the most amazing winner!

I definitely haven't seen that one, mind you I seem to have missed out an entire series of US BL as they keep saying that Jillian has had a year off but all the ones I've seen had her in, the last one I remember was the one where the long black haired girl who returned to the house won I think, wasn't Jillian in that one?. Or I'm having a brainstorm

Back