Biggest Loser Uk Finale - incl photos of winner!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Living TV at 9 p.m. - major inspiration, as at least one of the contestants has lost 10 stone 6 lbs :cool: :D

Last edited:
cant wait to see whos won, jody looks so much prettier since shes lost all thi weight i bet shes lost loads more she was so determined and the other big man, saw a clip and i think its andy the blond lad loos so diffrent its amazing how well they do isnt it

i am videoing as going to bed soon lol, up at 5.45 for the gym in the morning, so will watch it tommorow evening x

On right now!!!!

I can't talk!!! :eek: OMG! She is beyond stunning!!

How inspirational....she just looks stunning and I'm still crying!!

Now there's another reason to lose weight !

Just seen Jodie - I'm actually speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Hey D_Q,

As a paid up member of the male species, I can tell you that Jodie has a different affect on me.

WOW - jaw droppingly gorgeous :eek:

Over here Jodie - come train me, I'm a teachable opportunity :D

come help me sing your kinda song :cool:

yours devotedly :)

mindless

Mindless, you are such a complete and utter tart!!! :eek: Bend over so I can smack you! :p
steady now - I am a shy retiring youngish (well maybe a bit older, but not much!) man who was just swept away

I'll not reveal my preference for spanking in public if you don't mind - so I don't know what you mean

I may be a boy who likes toys, but that would also be a public admission that I couldn't possibly make

(actually a little younger than Madonna - but have kept better which is why I am here)

Jodie - before and after (this is my quick photoshop effort so not brilliant)

jodie.jpg

Back