Biggest Loser Uk Finale - incl photos of winner!!

Yep, didn't want to put it into the title in case people haven't seen it. She lost 46.9% and beat Lee and Ben - for the first time a woman won! :D

She was gorgeous before and after. SHe's done really well!

DO you know whether the final is being repeated?

I avoided these threads yesterday, as I was out Wednesday night so we Sky +'d the show to watch last night.
I think my partner and I must have pretty sad lives, as The Biggest Loser had become the highlight of our week!

But, anyway... a big WOW!!! I'm SO pleased for Jody - absolutely AMAZING!!! I loved her all the way through the show, so was really glad that she'd won and done so well. She was beautiful anyway, but OMG... what an inspiration!

Still reeling this morning!

Jo x

wow wow wow she did brilliant cant belive she lost nearly half of her body fat dont look like shes got excess skin eather, oh and i wish i was the angie from the show, i wish i had her to train me, its amazing how quickly they do it, she looks so young now didnt realise she was only 27 at the start, i want to be her next year lol

i have set them pic on to my desk top, i am sure that will inspire me, she done so well

i have always maintained that jodie was stunning before she lost the weight - and now she has a stunning body to go with that face...

fair play to her

Ivy

To my constant frustration, I don't have Living TV. So what's the deal with the Biggest Loser? How long do they have, what sort of support do they get, how much exercise do they do bla bla bla.

I'm a nosey gossip hound, and cannot stand not knowing anymore!!!!!!!!

They go into the house for 10 weeks (if they survive the vote offs). Then they go home. The person with the biggest percentage weight loss wins £25,000!! :cool: If you want, I can run you off a copy of the first few eps of the latest one...

Oh that would be so kind!!!

So how long do they have to 'go it alone' for?

Back