Biggest Loser USA: Families

Wahoooooooo!!! Thank God for that - after the UK one finishing and the Aussie one nearing the end I was already building up withdrawal symptoms ..... well its missing Bob Harper really ... makes a tv well worth having :heartpump: :D

Oh I don't know Irene, I know there was the last American Series that was on. With the couples. I watched the first episode of the new one on Sky Anytime the other day and this weeks is taped....:)

Yes and no. UK series 1 has now finished. Aussie finished too but has been replaced with series 5 USA (families). Sky 1 have been showing USA series 3 (i think). So as of today 2 series are running.

However,
Biggest loser UK series 2 starts TOMORROW on Living (again get set your timer cos it's at 3am)

(I'll do a post actually telling people.)

HTH

It's in my sky+. I love Biggest Loser. Bob is just delicious!

She is quite tough with the youngsters on this one isn't she. I laughed when she was sitting on their knees while they were leaning on the walls!

Who thinks Colleen will look like Reese Witherspoon when she loses some weight? Her face is so like her now!

Yes I agree!!! I said that to my OH from the start. He pretends he doesn't like it but then gets into a series and ends up knowing whos who and everything that goes on. I think he secretly watched the re-runs while I'm at work!!! lol

I was surfing the net about this series the other day and accidently found out who's won (oh no!!). I won't spoil it and I will still watch it to see how things pan out.

I do like Jillian. I think that although she is tough, I personally would need that to keep me going.

Bob is lovely though. I researched into him and still can't find out which team he bats for!!! Not that it makes a difference as he is such a nice person.

Back