Biggest Loser...

I am glad Tracy has gone but my word at the end of Mondays didn't she look flipping fabulous. She has lost nearly all the weight. I am sure BL must still help them once they leave in some way or another.

I know who wins this one ....

The UK one was being recruited for a few weeks ago so I am guessing its going to start around Oct or so. Really looking forward to that one.

I have to say it inspires me too. It is good to see that anything is possible if you try hard enough. I was going to buy the BL game for the wii but not sure if it is worth it, has anyone got it?

yes i definitely agree, Tracy looked lovely. isnt her hubby in the army or marines, which would explain her win at any costs attitude.
to be fair i dont blame her how she played the game. the whole "best friends for life" when you have only just met someone is ridiculous and i cant stand the lady with the grey hair. she deserved to loose the challenge when she didnt participate in all the challenges.

I'm going to miss Tracey - at least she had a spark about her! And yes, she looked bloomin' fabulous at the end! My jaw literally hit the floor!

I can't blame her for playing the game - after all, that's partly why they're there...if it was just about weight loss, then they wouldn't eliminate someone every week, they'd keep them all there right til the end!

Spark ..... her eyes were wild like some insane trapped animal. She did pep things up a bit but in the long run she was a marked woman.

Why why why do I watch it ? Am sat bubbling like a 2 year old......again!! And I never cry - I have a sick sick trenches sense of humour :eek:

xxx

Where were Shay's after shots????? :confused:

xxx

Where were Shay's after shots????? :confused:

xxx

I wondered that, thought I'd dropped off and missed it!

I went right off those big guys when they voted off Shay as they knew she was a contender - and Rudy had already stitched her up in the challenge. She needed to stay at the ranch. A 17 pound loss and she still goes. :(

I loved Shay, hopes she does well and I hope Danny wins over the other two after tonights vote.

i was annoyed they got rid of Shay tonight.

I wondered why they didn't show her aftershots too ? I wonder IF she has done amazingly well and they;'re keeping it for the finale OR she started to regain weight? Hope not.

Anyway, I am totally addicted each week.

Love to watch - the last hour whilst rebounding on my mini trampoline hoping for the last chance workout before Weigh in on Tuesday evening :eek: I can but try.

I am gutted Shay went over Amanda, I personally think Amanda could go it alone now, it was such a great loss for Shay and I am glad that she broke the record of 100lbs in 12 wks by an astonishing 3 weeks. Wish I could tell her we are all rooting for her to continue to do well, lol.

I cant believe they voted out Shay too. I mean if the final is judged on percentage of body weight then surely Amanda would find it easier to get to her ideal weight ???

I cant believe that Allan, a fireman, would vote Shay out. I mean he knows the importance of saving lives. Sometimes i forget that it is a game too, but come on.

cant wait for Gillian to tear strips of all the people that voted Shay out.

and if i hear Amanda say once more about how the American people voted her in, i will reach into the tv and sew up her lips GRRRR

Did anyone see the workout that they were doing on the Trapeze. it looked great. do you know if they do that workout in England?

I was so sorry to see Shay go. I too hope we didn't see after shots because she'd done so well ....
I missed the first few episodes of this series so tell me .... is that granny woman (can't remember her name) not a particularly nice person or have I missed some catfights in the earlier episodes that just make her seem that way in her attitude to some of the others?

I was so sorry to see Shay go. I too hope we didn't see after shots because she'd done so well ....
I missed the first few episodes of this series so tell me .... is that granny woman (can't remember her name) not a particularly nice person or have I missed some catfights in the earlier episodes that just make her seem that way in her attitude to some of the others?

yes thank you, someone agrees with me, Liz, is a right b***h. I want her to go.

I love this program and was also sad to see Shay go, though she probably didnt do herself any favours because of the row she had with Rudy during the challenge. The thing that troubled me was at the end of the program they did the how he looks now for Daniel but not for Shay. Hope this means that she didnt give up and she was doing so well, maybe we will see her at the final??

Also I agree the trapeze thing looks fab, never have seen it advertised anywhere though....

I'm intrigued now - you obviously know something!

I also seem to recall there was no "where are they now for Abby" - she just had the 24 hours later bit like Shay did. I assumed that it was because the show was catching up with broadcast time, and there wasnt much more to see, but then Tracey's loss the following week put paid to that theory (she was a cow, but have to admit she did well)

I'm trying to come up with theories now. Maybe they get to vote someone back in?

Liz seemed okay to start with, but I think they are just playing up the "game playing" aspect in the edit now - and they do seem to have split into an olds v young uns grouping

Is it me who is a sucker for a love story or does bobs relationship with amanda seem very full on. Have i missed something somewhere?

Back