Biggest Loser...

i absolutley love the US version, cant really stand the Australian one as the trainers seems a bit self obssessed whereas Jill and Bob rule!! I watchin the season on Sky Real Lives at the moment the one with Sione, Tara etc and loving the rivarly as its coming near to the end, but also they inspire me to lose weight and keep going so thats why i love watching it also xxx

i absolutley love the US version, cant really stand the Australian one as the trainers seems a bit self obssessed whereas Jill and Bob rule!! I watchin the season on Sky Real Lives at the moment the one with Sione, Tara etc and loving the rivarly as its coming near to the end, but also they inspire me to lose weight and keep going so thats why i love watching it also xxx

yes Tara is great (he he must be the name) i have seen this series already. whereabouts are you in the series. The pink mum annoyed me when she allowed her very overweight daughter to go home. as a mother i would have made my child stay and i would have gone home.

******Reminder *****

It's only been on 15 minutes, I've only been watching it for 2 and I could slap Tracy - she REALLY winds me up

xxxx

OMG, only been following this since seeing repeats this weekend....watched last night and all I can say is...:eek:

Wont say anymore incase people havent watched the episode yet.

I am now hooked!!!!!!!!

I can't believe what happened this week!!!

Still have an hour of the episode to watch as well!! Tonight....

yes Tara is great (he he must be the name) i have seen this series already. whereabouts are you in the series. The pink mum annoyed me when she allowed her very overweight daughter to go home. as a mother i would have made my child stay and i would have gone home.

im near the end now theres 5 left, kristin has just been voted out cos of Mike thinking she is a threat lol

Please please please where possible don't post spoilers. I have WI on a Monday night and by the time I get in and get the kids to bed it might be Tuesday or Weds before I watch it. Thanks :D

I love the american series. Especially this one as Jillian is just telling them straight.

Tracy is just so annoying Aargh!

I actually think Tracy looks quite evil lol :D coach Mo thinks she has supernatural powers ...... gotta love em'

There are two running at the same time, couples and families. It is a bit confusing but you can work it out by the names which one is which.

Cant wait for the UK one to start, unfortunately, I am too old to apply bit of a bummer but there you are.

Has anyone got the game for the Wii? I've seen the programme on Sky & E4 and they are bringing the series to us in September! They were looking for participants in the telly mag the other week. The game however is good if you wanna try exercise at home.
Don't know about anybody else but I'm too shy to take myself to the gym atm!
You don't have to have the Wii Fit board, can just use the remote but it definitely helps with the fat burn.
:p

I actually think Tracy looks quite evil lol :D coach Mo thinks she has supernatural powers ...... gotta love em'

yes hilarious. i love the way that he said about the wind started up just before she spun the wheel.
i cried when he got voted off. xx

Has anyone got the game for the Wii? I've seen the programme on Sky & E4 and they are bringing the series to us in September! They were looking for participants in the telly mag the other week. The game however is good if you wanna try exercise at home.
Don't know about anybody else but I'm too shy to take myself to the gym atm!
You don't have to have the Wii Fit board, can just use the remote but it definitely helps with the fat burn.:p

i have got a biggest loser game on my wii but havent played it yet but have had a look. you can be a past contestant.

i have got a biggest loser game on my wii but havent played it yet but have had a look. you can be a past contestant.

Oh yes, it's soo good! Well worth it, but, with great regret (haha) I will not be putting in the 4-6 hours daily the contestants do! The weight losses are great but scary! I'll (hopefully) stick to my 3lbs thanks :D

Am loving Biggest Loser Series 8 - first time I have watched the programme. Keep forgetting to Sky+ so have watched the first 6 episodes on SkyPlayer love Bob and Jillian. Defo need tissues I think I cry nearly every week. I couldn't believe it when Jillian started crying re Abby at the weigh in the other week - I thought she was made of stone. Tracey so needs to go that woman is mean!!

are they not showing it anymore?? can't seem to find it in the programme listing, even if I search for it! :(

The latest series is on Mondays 8pm on Sky One, repeated on Tuesdays I think.

The older series was on Sky Real Lives, I hadnt been watching that one, but caught some of it the other day and it was obviously near the end, there were 3 of them left, but they were showing about 3 episodes in a row finishing at midnight, way too late for me. So I reckon that series has finished now, and it looks like the Sky Real Lives channel has gone now (they always mess about with the channels on satellite and cable, getting rid of them and changing names etc)

Back