Biggest Loser...

Did anyone see the workout that they were doing on the Trapeze. it looked great. do you know if they do that workout in England?

Yes! It's called Jukari :)

Regarding Shay's after shots, she had a deal with subway where they paid her $1000 for every lb she lost up to the finale. I imagine the were keeping it under wraps until the finale where she reveals her weightloss (of which there was a lot).

Last edited:
Biggest Loser USA

Anyone watching? Who do you want to win?

Rebecca looked fabulous after her makeover last night. Liz was much improved too - didn't know she was only 49!

Danny & Amanda are now my favs - I went right off Rudy and Allen last week when they voted Shay off in a clearly tactical move.

? THANK YOU for transferring my post ! I was a bit confusticated............

I thought Liz was 65 - my DD bless her said I look very much younger than Liz and I'm 54 - so I was well chuffed with that remark from my own DD.

Can';t wait to see what Shay has done then.

I cannot also believe how well they all do on a weekly basis when we are all struggling to lose a few pounds - having said that they are in the gym and have personal trainers for 8 hours + per day. Don't think I would be able to do it though.

I felt sorry for Rebecca last night - unless I've missed something in the early episodes (which I didn't see) it looked like Rudy wasn't particularly nice last last.
Couldn't believe Liz is only 49 - and I still think she looks 10 years older than that, even with the makeover - don't like her.
It infuriates me that Liz and Rebecca were made to feel bad about their 3lb losses - that's actually a great weekly loss, as Gillian was at pains to point out.

I wanted Amanda or Liz to go.

Amanda because she just annoys me so much, but i must admit she looked lovely in her make over

or Liz because she is too *****y.

and what was up with Danny's hair at the makeover, it was horrible, much perferred the salt n pepper look on him.

ooohh i know who Daniel's girlfriend is. At the end of his homecoming he said that he would introduced America to his girlfriend and i know who it is

The latest series of biggest looser in the US starts next week, I thimk we are a couple of series ahead of you in the UK.... can;t wait got the dvr set....

ooohh i know who Daniel's girlfriend is. At the end of his homecoming he said that he would introduced America to his girlfriend and i know who it is

Daniel has the sort of face I cannot warm to. I find it annoying so good luck to the lady concerned. :D

It was great to see Tim Gunn last night do the make-overs - I love Project Runway - they should make it a challenge to design for the biggest losers - the PR designers always have problems when it comes to designing for people other than their very slim models.

Just watching repeat on sky 2. Does the make-over guy remind anyone else of Sven Goran Eriksson? Scary :eek:

xxxx

meant to say - Rudy has been rather funny two weeks running - he wasn't very nice with Shay the week before either and then Rebecca this week! He is obviously only out for winning ................

meant to say - Rudy has been rather funny two weeks running - he wasn't very nice with Shay the week before either and then Rebecca this week! He is obviously only out for winning ................

The thing is, is that it is edited for more entertaining viewing, so we dont really know the full circumstances of what Rudy said.

Daniel has the sort of face I cannot warm to. I find it annoying so good luck to the lady concerned. :D

wait until you see his girlfriend x

Just googled it.........no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never would have thought that they would be a paring - she's so pretty and he's got a face you wanna smack!!
xx

Back