Biggest Loser...

Starting on Sky one

xx

I really wish that they would show more of the training. I like to pick up some tips.
Is there a new series after this one or are they showing the Australian one does anyone know?

We're a series behind over here, there's already been another on in the US, I think at the beginning of the year. You can see them online if they aren't due to start here for ages. I started watching the latest one online when this thread started then realised we were watching different people. :giggle:

That money guru last night was awful. Her newly brightened teeth look ridicuous.

Her comment about employers touched a nerve for me though. She said that obese people do not do well when applying for jobs as employers assume big people will be lazy and be off ill a lot. Even at my biggest, I have had a super attendance record (at school as well as work) and I work really hard. But I know she is right and that discrimination based on the perception of what 'fat people' are like is rife.

Generally though she was too doom and gloom for me.

Glad Allen went. There was something about him I just did not like. Danny or Amanda for me - Amanda looks so so pretty now (does Bob fancy her????).

I really like Allen, he was ripped by the end, he wouldn't have ever won though. He didnt have enough weight to lose. I dont know about Amanda, there is something about her that is attractive, same with Alison the presenter.

The new season started here in the USA last night...we are on season 11....they changed the start and went round several cities to get people motivated then 3 people had weigh ins before being told they had to complete their first challenge and only 2 of them would make it to the ranch...some had to do 500 step ups some had to do a mile run....looks to be a good start....some of the stories are heartbreaking, one girl has lost 3 brothers, one in a car accident where she was driving and her parents are blaming her for it, one woman came home from work to find her daughter passed out on the sofa, she got rushed to hospital and found out her daughter had not been eating or drinking at all because she didnt want to grow fat like her mum, and one guy found his mum in bed unconscious, from heart failure due to obesity and diabetes ....think this one is going to tug on the old heart strings a bit

I know that Jillian is bisexual, well i say i know, wiki told me!!

In an interview over here she said that if love comes along in the way we all deserve it, it wont matter if its with a male or female and while she has "dabbled" her preference would be male as she wants a family but she would not be shutting any doors on the possibility of it being a woman and having a baby daddy doner

In an interview over here she said that if love comes along in the way we all deserve it, it wont matter if its with a male or female and while she has "dabbled" her preference would be male as she wants a family but she would not be shutting any doors on the possibility of it being a woman and having a baby daddy doner
I think you should put that onto Wikipedia make her page more factual.

I read somewhere that she said that she didnt want children as she didnt want to spoil her figure. hmmm
has anyone seen the picture of Jillian when she was big. i seem to remember that she showed it to a contestant in the either the first or second season of BL

Oh my!

What an episode last night, what amazing weight losses.

Amanda looked wonderful and both Danny and Julio were unrecognisable.

I didn't think Rebecca's new look suited her at all. The hair colour aged her and the dress was not flattering but well done to her for winning the 'at home' bit. I thought for a minute that the awful Tracey was going to win that. She looked like she'd gone too far, probably in an all out effort to win the cash.

The marriage proposal was very sweet - what a great looking pair they are.

I thought Rebecca looked awful - the hair was horrid and the dress just made her look cheap! I didn't recognise her, but not in a good way! Thought she looked much better in the photo they showed of her at the finishing line when she ran the marathon with her lovely dark hair and still some slight curves!

Similarly, Tracy's figure looked great, but her face looked gaunt!

Thought most of them looked absolutely fantastic! Especially Abby - how great did she look? And Allen - don't get the comments on here about not taking to him, he was one of my favourites!

Well done to Shay, she looked so pretty and her skin was absolutely glowing. Hope she can continue her journey and I look forward to seeing her at the next season finale!

Thought Rudy looked great - shame he didn't win, as he was my fave! Quite fancied him last night! Julio looked great too!

Well done to Danny - he really was unrecognisable, so not surprised that he said people weren't recognising him!

So, now that the series is over, for those of us who don't want to google in case we find out who wins the next series:
Are Amanda and Bob an item? and Who is Daniel's girlfriend?!!! PM me if you don't want to post it on the thread!!!! :D

Daniel's girlfriend is Rebecca!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yes Abby did look fantastic, what a wonderful outcome to her very sad story.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Ewwww! He gives me the creeps! Do you think that's a bit of a 'showmance' to get them more media attention?!

Well she didn't run up to him to share her delight in winning so not sure what its all about. They must look a right odd couple when out and about.

Couples season (7?)

I've just noticed that Sky1 are repeating another season of TBL USA starting next Monday lunchtime - it's the couples season which is Series 7 I think. I didn't watch this when it was on the Real Lives channel recently but now that Season 8 is over I need my fix :D I've series linked it just wanted to let everyone know about this!

Back