Biggest Loser!

I cannot believe that a personal trainer and out with the comment 'muscle weighs more than fat'!!! How can 1lb of muscle weigh more than 1lb of fat?!!!!

Shocking!

Thats not how they mean it!!! They mean that a pound of muscle is smaller than a pound of fat size wise, not weight wise as muscle is more dense. You can lose 3 inches of fat and gain 1 inch of muscle, so you weigh the same but look 2 inches smaller!

Sorry, I'm with Becky. Fat does not morph into muscle and a pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle. That trainer should know better and Becky I've posted the same as you almost word for word on Facebook lol

A pound of fat is larger in area than a pound of muscle - thats all shes saying so it figures that weight loss doesnt show on the scales when you build muscle but your measurements change

I cannot believe that stupid Jessie hasn't gone. She has a stinking attitude!!!

Grrr. Far too nasty!

And I also flinched at the muscle weighs more than fat comment...... having just watched Fat Fighters where the girl lost 3.5 stone in 3 months and did tons of exercise.... she must have developed muscle???

Anyway, Jessie or Gerard should have gone. Not sure who I want to win this though.... I like Sarah I think.

A pound of fat is larger in area than a pound of muscle - thats all shes saying so it figures that weight loss doesnt show on the scales when you build muscle but your measurements change
I get what you're saying :) but it was a poor comment from a trainer.

Is Jessie the purple one with the face that you want to slap? If so I thought the other purple one was much nicer without her

I do not think laura should have gone gerard was lazy this week and jessie is a pain in the a*** lol x

No i much prefer Richard when we were in cyprus last year they were filming there and i spoke to him but did not know at the time who he was lol x

Last edited:
Shall we just talk about Rob instead???????

Lol. Must admit he's grown on me - not the hardhearted so and so I thought he was in the first episode and lovely blue eyes!xx

Good Lord what were those US losses like last night

What the hell was up with Jillians face at weigh in though

What night and channel is this on please?

I cannot believe that stupid Jessie hasn't gone. She has a stinking attitude!!!

Grrr. Far too nasty!

Anyway, Jessie or Gerard should have gone. Not sure who I want to win this though.... I like Sarah I think.

When the contestants were talking to us prior to the elimination Jessie said a few of them (orange & green team) had agreed not to vote each other off. I was surprised this was aired and after she voted (flippin eck can't remember her name) the girlie off who wasn't in their gang off. I think this should be looked into.

Is Jessie the purple one with the face that you want to slap? If so I thought the other purple one was much nicer without her

I thought everyone did much better without their partner & in 3 teams, it was more competitive, I enjoyed last nights programme.

Us biggest loser was on sky living at 8 and uk biggest was on itv at 9.

The losses from the us version were amazing! Anyone know the timeframe from the first weigh in to the one last night?

X

I'm starting to get more annoyed with the UK Biggest Loser. They're eating healthy & working out FOUR times a day so how were some of them losing 3lbs??!! Compared to the US & Aussie version it's as if they're on a different show!

Back